RNA Vs Transamerica - Battle Royal

I like Transamerica for a lot of reasons, but hate the application process. Generally speaking I've heard good things about Royal Neighbors and have compared the rates in my area (FL).

Both have their advantages and weakness, so which one do you prefer. Is there something that I'm missing when I am comparing the two applications?

I avg 5 Trans apps a week. If you're meticulous at filling out an app you'll love them. If you're sloppy with apps you'll hate them. About 50% of the apps they receive "are not in good order". In 4 1/2 yrs using them I've enjoyed them but it's a love/hate for most. Rna has great underwriting but most of my clients can't do a 25 minute pos.

I avg 5 Trans apps a week. If you're meticulous at filling out an app you'll love them. If you're sloppy with apps you'll hate them. About 50% of the apps they receive "are not in good order". In 4 1/2 yrs using them I've enjoyed them but it's a love/hate for most. Rna has great underwriting but most of my clients can't do a 25 minute pos.

You also need to consider service after the sale. No one is harder to deal with on those issues than Trans. No one is easier to deal with on that than RNA.

And RNA has the average on the phone interview down to under 20 minutes.

And it's optional to do the interview.

You also need to consider service after the sale. No one is harder to deal with on those issues than Trans. No one is easier to deal with on that than RNA.

And RNA has the average on the phone interview down to under 20 minutes.

And it's optional to do the interview.
Optional to do the interview? If you funny do they call them later?

JD,

Do you really feel comfortable with your prospects doing a point-of-sale call without you there? That is the danger of doing Omaha and not running them through Appitical.

Yes, if you don't do the voice sig and send in a paper app they will call them. It's just the medical interview when they call them. They do not call them and do a voice sig.

Oh yeah I guess I did know about that. Not a big fan of it. Wish they would just show the old way and get prices down a bit. They really are a strong go to bed on UW but to much non sense. Still use them occasionally but only when I have to

JD,

Do you really feel comfortable with your prospects doing a point-of-sale call without you there? That is the danger of doing Omaha and not running them through Appitical.

No, I do not like to do it that way. I much prefer to be present when the call is made. But I also like the option of not having to do one in certain situations.

KSKJ is that way now. We can do the POS interview or we can let them call.

I've done the POS interview on all but one case.

RNA is the same. I've done the voice app on all but one case.

Jd I can't speak for other agents but I've had great service . I check on all service work every 7-10 days and it's usually spotless . Like I said it's love/hate and mine is love.Each agent needs to make his own determination if a carrier is right for them.

Back