Road Trip Selling

What do y'all think about taking road trips (3 hours plus from home) to sell? I certainly have my opinions, but I may be a little crazy. By "road trip" I am referring to having a large quantity of leads and going far enough away to get a hotel.

I'd love to get opinions on the matter and what may be pros and cons to running a final expense business in this capacity.

Cheers to a great week!

I would just love to hear y’alls thoughts. I’m sure this has been covered before and will be again. I think fresh perspective is always helpful too. :)

What do y'all think about taking road trips (3 hours plus from home) to sell? I certainly have my opinions, but I may be a little crazy. By "road trip" I am referring to having a large quantity of leads and going far enough away to get a hotel.

I'd love to get opinions on the matter and what may be pros and cons to running a final expense business in this capacity.

Cheers to a great week!
I do it allot, set 2 full days, and work full days, bring all your leads and dk also

I have done it very successfully but there isn't a reason to. Unless you got some huge discounted leads. While.your road tripping to my town ill.road trip to yours.

If you want to sell nation wide pick up.the phone.

I have done it very successfully but there isn't a reason to. Unless you got some huge discounted leads. While.your road tripping to my town ill.road trip to yours.

If you want to sell nation wide pick up.the phone.
Yeah, I used to laugh at the agents from a couple of counties away that would spent the time to drive to my county every day... Along the way they were meeting the agents from my county travelling to their county to sell. But then, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
However, there are various reasons for doing it. Sometimes an agent just needs a change of scenery. Sometimes agents do not work their home counties for various reasons.. Now, that I am have a harder time remembering people, I prefer not to work my home town. It is embarrassing to meet someone you wrote last week in the local Walmart and you have no idea what their name is..

Yeah, I used to laugh at the agents from a couple of counties away that would spent the time to drive to my county every day... Along the way they were meeting the agents from my county travelling to their county to sell.

Biggest mistake I fell for was the "we need four or five counties to mail to" line. No flippin' way!

The only reason I work my county and the four around it is that FB leads spill out a little bit around the edges.

The vast majority of agents work their home turf and sleep in their own bed every night.

But I have some agents that work with me that came from an agency that had them running leads everywhere from Chicago, Memphis, Alabama, etc. and to my shock, that’s how they like it. They hit a road trip every week and stay in hotels every night. They think it would be too boring to work their home turf over and over.

I'm home most every night when it come to FE
Now, group coverages can make a person have to travel. I do this a lot!

Back