EOCoverage.Com

Robert Barney and the High Cost of E & O

Aug 4, 2018

?

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s efforts to offer free software to agents?

1. Yes. N.A.A.I.P. is Good.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Super Genius

State:
    Connecticut
    Many forum members know of the maliciously false "Jihad" that Robert Barney waged against N.A.A.I.P.

Details of Robert Barney's actions Federal Judge James Hopkins 53 page decision are here.

In my estimation, Robert Barney spent over $600,000 in legal fees in his futile attempt to destroy N.A.A.I.P.
    N.A.A.I.P. spent about $160,000. Our insurance agent of record got personally sued by Robert Barney and the E & O insurer cut a check to cover those expenses.

Federal court rules state that the loser of a copywrite infringement case pays the winning sides's legal fees.
    N.A.A.I.P. won and our E & O carrier wants its money back.

Robert Barney appealed the Judge's decision. It was a bench trial and the Judge was a former computer programmer. The appeal has zero chance of success but is delaying the E & O insurer being reimbursed.
    N.A.A.I.P.'s attorney says that the appeal will delay the return of legal fees for about a year.

I urge Forum Members who are in favor of lower E & O rates for all insurance agents to contact Forum Member Mr. Robert Barney and urge him to pay back the E & O insurer immediately!

Thank you for your time.

2. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    You're of course too much of an idiot to realize nobody can read your posts. And frankly I couldn't care less what a dishonest pile of human sh*t writes. (I know you're doing so well that David took time out to solicit me. Guess you don't quite have the members you say you do).

But I digress.

How in the hell would Bob affect E&O rates? I pay $435/yr for great coverage and somehow I never received notification that Bob has raised my rates.

Now go back into your hole and close the lid tight.

Love and kisses,

Rick

3. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    Rick, when one insurance agent makes a claim against a E & O carrier that payment that the carrier made will directly cause a rate increase for the agents.

E & O for insurance agents is a relatively small industry so Robert Barney's false and malicious claims against N.A.A.I.P. directly affects lots of agents. If you were lucky enough to not be insured by the E & O carrier that Robert Barney harmed, you will still be affected because the insurance industry considers "community risk" when setting rates.

I am sure you know that. Now lets urge Forum Members who are in favor of lower E & O rates for all insurance agents to contact Forum Member Mr. Robert Barney and urge him to pay back the E & O insurer immediately!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  4. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

Rick,

Two points of clarification:

First, according to the trial testimony of David R, he is the person who posts on this board as MosesNewmanNAAIP.

Second, I had no idea that agents can make E&O claims for lawsuits brought against them for unauthorized use of computer software. Who knew?

5. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    Mr. Robert Barney lying as to what he heard at a Federal Court Case that he lost. "Say it ain't so, Joe." lol.

"Unauthorized use of computer software". ROFLOL.

You should have known that spending $600,000 in legal fees in your attempt to destroy a great computer program called N.A.A.I.P. would fail.

N.A.A.I.P. has seen via discovery the multiple emails as you were shopping for an IP attorney. Multiple attorneys emailed back stating clearly that you had NO CASE.

What made you think that taking this "non-case" to a bench trial before a former computer programmer Judge would help you win?

Knock, knock - who's there.. Game over - Please pay your debt to society and to America's insurance agents.

I urge Forum Members who are in favor of lower E & O rates for all insurance agents to contact Forum Member Mr. Robert Barney and urge him to pay back the E & O insurer immediately!

Thank you for your time.

6. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

I posted this after David R said:

Mr. Robert Barney lying as to what he heard at a Federal Court Case that he lost. "Say it ain't so, Joe." lol.​

From the trial transcript, page 609, cross examination of David R:

MR. ROTHMAN:
    Q. So you have posted on Insurance Forums using accounts with
    user names that included the letters in the order I am going to
    say them, ***, right? Yes?
    A. Yes.
    Q. And those accounts with *** in their names include, for
    example, *** Moses, right?
    A. Yes.
    Q. And you have also in those postings referenced issues in
    this case, right?
    A. That is correct.
    *** = N.A.A.I.P. without the periods.

and then he responded to the transcript portion above:

Mr. Barney, your copy and paste is either false, out of context, omitting other material testimony, or whatever.​

So we have gone from me "lying" to:

a) my copy and paste was false
    b) out of context
    c) omitting other material testimony
    d) or whatever

I'll go with option e. David R. answered the lawyer's questions accurately, which was actually a big surprise for me.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  7. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    Mr. Barney, your copy and paste is either false, out of context, omitting other material testimony, or whatever.

You know my phone number. We have had numerous conversations. Any person on this forum is welcome to call me, I am in front of my pc all day.

Mr. Barney, I would worry a bit more on making amends on your despicable actions in harming N.A.A.I.P. and thousands of insurance agents.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  8. rousemark

rousemark Still Here!

State:
    Tennessee
    It really makes no sense that his posts can be seen by any non member or member that si not logged in but can't be seen by the members that are logged in. I don't understand the logic behind that.. :confused:

9. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    I really like it how when I make a post that it moves the topic to the top of the listings. Great programming. Mr. Forum, we could you use you at N.A.A.I.P..

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  10. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    N.A.A.I.P. states: Public pressure is working. I believe that we are closer to having Forum Member Robert Barney cut a check to the E & O carrier. Thank you for all those who made an effort to help their fellow agents.