Rookie???

Depends on a lot of factors. How much money do you have to float yourself to get started? Are you willing to buy leads? Are you willing to door knock? Are you more interested in trying to sell by phone?

Read the forums here and try to see what appeals to you, there's lots of help to be had.

I am a brand new health agent. What do you recommend to get started in the field? Doing supplements to get started.

If you are brand new to the senior insurance market, I published a book (How to Qualify, Present, & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors) last year that covers the fundamentals of selling Medicare supplements.

Here is a link to an article from Life Health Pro discussing why I wrote this book and a little about me as well if you are interested in learning more! :)

Preparing young agents to serve retiring baby boomers

Glenn awesome information. I'm working a daily job at the moment I've been in sales for the last 15 years. I'm really looking for something enjoyable. I've got a team of independent reps that are willing to give me some hands on training they also will be offering free leads. What other guidance or information I would need to be successful in this business?

Back