Rouse - Columbian have a process without being F2F?

Yes, on products other than FE.. but you have to get a wet signature.. FE has an Eapp but they have to be seen F2F...

On the eapp for final expense - telephone interview required?

From the agent manual:

Telephone Interview:

The telephone interview is required with every application for
Classic Elite or Classic Select Full Benefit policies

On the eapp for final expense - telephone interview required?

From the agent manual:

Telephone Interview:

The telephone interview is required with every application for
Classic Elite or Classic Select Full Benefit policies
You must have an old manual.. The telephone interview is optional..

Researched a lot on Columbian this weekend. I've had them for years and have a few FU clients - but never thought about the FE side. A little higher cost than some, but maybe the ease of selling / buying a final expense policy may provide value.

Several FMO's seem to like Columbian too - Howe, ASC and others.

I like the idea of Level to GI on the same eApp. Allows a new Agent to work their way into becoming a better Underwriter down the road and utilizing more Carriers.

Wonder what % of clients are approved as applied for on the eApps? How many get the "yellow" and need further Underwriting?

GWIC has a better GI though. They still on Paper tho.

Researched a lot on Columbian this weekend. I've had them for years and have a few FU clients - but never thought about the FE side. A little higher cost than some, but maybe the ease of selling / buying a final expense policy may provide value.

Several FMO's seem to like Columbian too - Howe, ASC and others.

I like the idea of Level to GI on the same eApp. Allows a new Agent to work their way into becoming a better Underwriter down the road and utilizing more Carriers.

Wonder what % of clients are approved as applied for on the eApps? How many get the "yellow" and need further Underwriting?

GWIC has a better GI though. They still on Paper tho.
Columbian's GI on the ordinary side has better rates and goes down to age 25.

Today was a super cool day.

Myself and a new Team Member rode a few hours with a fellow CFG Agent to see the Risk Qualifier and POS in action.

CFG has created a true Final Expense platform that is super easy to use and super easy to teach new Agents how to use.

We ran 4 appointments. Sold 2 on CFG - 1 came back Elite and 1 Select. Sold the other on Americo Eagle since Insulin dependent and smokes weed.

No PHI. All Clients covered on the spot and the Agent will be paid tomorrow. Amazing!

All were so easy. Both of the eApplications went thru without a hitch.

All had Accidental Death added cheap ( no cost on Eagle ). 1 CFG had child riders - that is awesome too!

2019 will be a great year for us - looking forward to big things using CFG, Americo, LBL and GW . . .

Also - discovered their MDO product can be sold over the Phone. It has an insane Height / Weight chart as long as you don't weigh over 350#'s for a male and 300#'s for a female.

Back