Route Planner that Can Handle Rural Routes?

I know, and it seems like many of the people they hire can't read...they're always shoving my neighbors mail in my box! As far as getting directions from the Post Office...I was talking about doing that in the 70's...hahaha. If you're going to work in the country google the 911 address and it'll give you directions to their house. After working the country for a while, you should get better at finding the addresses at 2158 N. 300 Rd. by looking at the markers at each intersection, for example. If all else fails call them for directions.

Even Google can't find rural routes. I'm not talking about addresses like 2158 N. 300 Rd; I'm referring to addresses like RR 121 box 2. A lot of the real little, rural towns won't even have a correlating 911 address. The ones that do aren't much better though, due to there not being a way to cross compare RR addresses to their new 911 addresses. Even the post office doesn't have those records available enless you talk to an ol post office gray beard that remembers having to remember the correlating addresses when the switch took place years ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the RR2's you have to call for directions or ask another farmer if he knows them.

I didn't read all the posts but Microsoft streets an trips will work. About $20 on amazon.

Back