Royal neighbors experience

Just had a call from royal Neighbors. Apparently they were getting fax system while I tried to send in my first piece of business.

They said that a lot of agents are requesting that e-mail be allowed and Royal Neighbors is trying to get up to speed on new technology.

Very nice person that contacted me. So far everyone I talked to at royal is very courteous and helpful.

New technology??
What rock have they been living under?
I grew up without computers in school and learned what I know about them because it's a better way to go.
Companies who do not adapt may find themselves with nothing left but retiring agents as those willing to embrace newer technology will eventually be getting a the lions share of business and selling for the companies who adapt. IMHO

Well I faxed to their Austin TX line and got 9600. Then I called their Illinois office and they said to fax to them. Again 9600.

I thought it may be my fax machine so I faxed to someone I know. It went out at 14,400.

I run a one man operation, just me. I do life, health and P&C. To do all this effectively I've created automated processes. Processes like taking apps and making them form fillable on my computer. My Contact Manager program is invaluable in setting alarms for to-do's etc. A client needs a certificate of insurance, I complete the form on my computer, it's formatted into a PDF file and e-mailed to them. An life insurance company has questions, they e-mail me and I respond through e-mail, a record is kept on my Contact Manager.

This faxing crap makes it harder to track the progress. Unlike e-mail with faxing there isn't any request receipt button. Each month more and more P&C companies are sending me e-policies for my records. Yea! No more bulky 30 page policy copies arrive in the mail. They are archived to a seperate hard drive.

This company seems to be working in the dark ages. Not sure if they will fit into my working arragment. :no:
I have been doing life and health for years and am trying to restart P & C. Are you able to work out of your home - or do you have your own office? Any advice would be great!

Latest posts

Back