Royal Neighbors of America (Life)

Is RNA the former Maccabees Mutual, which was purchased by Royal and changed to Royal Maccabees?

Not to be confused with the Trailer Park Huckabees? JK.

Is this one of those "Funeral Trust" plans???

Hey everyone… I have received an MGA contract from Royal Neighbors of America for their final expense product. I am not a professional marketer, however if I had a few more folks with me it would help in reaching my production “requirements.” I am not looking to make a bunch of money off of anyone just looking to ease my burden of the “total AP” I committed to put with RNA. If anyone is interested in a simplified issue final expense product with competitive rates with simple underwriting I would encourage you to take a look at the product. You can get 110%for first year, with 9% for years 2-10. I believe “street level” is 100%. I can get you 110% with no production requirements. (There are also Term, UL, and Traditional Whole Life products RNA offers as well)

Royal Neighbors of America
-Fraternal Organization (Not for Profit)
-Membership is free w/purchase of policy
-Grandchild college scholarship’s offered
-NO PHONE INTERVIEW
-Draft first premium
-Commissions paid weekly
-Most policies issued within 48 hours
-No interest charge on advance
-Graded product on the same application

Those are just a few high points that I thought of, off the top of my head.

Premium Examples
65 NS Male 10K=$52.21
65 NS Female 10K=$42.61

75 NS Male 10K=$97.41
75 NS Female 10K=$72.21

Send me a message if you have any questions. Maybe this is something that may help improve your “Quiver.”

Would be interested in adding them to the mix.

They have supps in some states too. An FMO told me RNA had some of the cheapest supp rates in Mississippi.

Is RNA the former Maccabees Mutual, which was purchased by Royal and changed to Royal Maccabees?
No, totally unrelated. Royal Maccabees went insolvent about 10 years ago. Swiss Re bought its leftover assets, closed RM's doors.

Royal Neighbors seems a solid small co. Actuary is a former co-worker, very ethical. I like what I've seen.

Is this one of those "Funeral Trust" plans???[/quote]

NO, This is just Simplified Issue, Final Expense Policies. Small Whole Life burial policies. In addition RNA does have very competitive UL, Term w/ ROP option, and Traditional fully underwritten Whole Life policies.

Last edited:
HoosierDaddy,
I was appointed with and sold Royal Neighbors through a marketing org. at a lower comm. They are a good company and go all out for agents. Do you know if an agent has to wait 6 months to change MGA's ? If not please e-mail me paperwork [email protected].

Thanks

Last edited:
Back