Running a Successful Independent Agency

AverageJoe

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What are the steps needed for a newly acquired 2-20 General Lines agent to be up and running completely, regardless of money?

Besides office, furniture, computers, and appointments, contracts, etc. what are the things that I will need (the recommended ones) like e&o, type of operating systems, softwares, etc?

Thanks for your detailed answers.

I highly recommend you check out Billy Williams with Inspire A Nation (www.inspireAnation.org) on how to build a successful P&C agency. He built a very successful agency within a short period of time and is currently part owner in over 20 agencies that follow his model. He teaches others how to build a profitable P&C agency so you may want to check him out.

We have a recorded webinar we did with Billy Williams where he discusses some of his strategies that is available on our website along with other webinars we have done with other insurance agents and other professionals on how to build a book of business.

You can request these free recorded webinars & teleconferences at the following link:

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

I highly recommend you check out Billy Williams with Inspire A Nation (www.inspireAnation.org) on how to build a successful P&C agency. He built a very successful agency within a short period of time and is currently part owner in over 20 agencies that follow his model. He teaches others how to build a profitable P&C agency so you may want to check him out.

We have a recorded webinar we did with Billy Williams where he discusses some of his strategies that is available on our website along with other webinars we have done with other insurance agents and other professionals on how to build a book of business.

You can request these free recorded webinars & teleconferences at the following link:

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Billy Williams and his website are really great.

Kinda expensive though don't you think? I just know i'm going to get a response for the way i spelled kinda. I just know it!

I dont think so. You get what your pay for.

But I've been to some of his training classes and they are really good. Great Training videos also.

It is well worth it. You will learn a lot from his website.

I was just in one of his classes today. Billy Williams really is pretty good. From what I experienced today, I would say the $99 per month is probably money well spent. I think you'd probably increase your sales more by spending that $99 for his membership than spending it on postcards or internet leads.

Visit Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring - www inspire a nation dot com and you can download a free insurance agent marketing plan. It is detailed and personalized. in addition on the 10 Minute Business Mentoring page of the website you can download the "Top 7 marketing Tasks to close out your sales year checklist.
The site is packed with free resources not only for an insurance agent, but that any type of small business can use. www inspire a nation dot com.

Latest posts

Back