Ruthless - Shrewd - Client Comes First

Prtzl

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What percentage of your sales are replacing existing policies vs writing a new(clean-if you will) contract?

It seems from the outside looking in that it's a feeding frenzy with clients. The demographic is constantly receiving cards - I'm sure a lot of potential clients do the musical chair routine just to get the "best rate"...

70% of your sales replacing existing policies?

Met with a lady yesterday who had recently bought an $11,000 policy with Senior Life for $74.19 monthly. I sold her $15,000 with MOO for $74.67. Did I do her a favor?

I think we all replaced more policies this week than you'll ever write.

Met with a lady yesterday who had recently bought an $11,000 policy with Senior Life for $74.19 monthly. I sold her $15,000 with MOO for $74.67. Did I do her a favor?

Isn't it crazy that you can put people in a position and be compensated for it?

----------

Why waste your time with someone who "needs a life"..?

Good point. You annoy me though, so there's that.

You seem like you have a few screws loose... Why waste so much time, asking so many questions, about a career path you will never take?

Why waste your time with someone who "needs a life"..?

People probably waste their time on you since you, in your 4 months on the forum, have spent more time shi**ing on the forum without makeing any form of a move to get off the pot then most. It is time to get off the pot or move on. If you have not already found the answers you seek you never will. Since you are to ignorant to see the truth laid out in front of you.

Rise and shine humanoids --

Isn't this forum full of peace/loving people who are in the business of having a tender heart and being helpful to your fellow man..

Some of you are infatuated with me - even have a time clock on when I joined this forum.. kinda creepy - kinda strange.

Legit question - what % of clients you sell a policy to already have an existing whole life contract for the same purpose(burial expense)..?

I think the incredibly high turn over rate in the industry isn't just due to people "not working hard" - I know the 110% replacement YT phenom initially quit Final Expense because of charge backs and almost going under financially.

So, I wonder how many on here suffer the same fate from contracts being replaced or what percentage you replace vs having a fresh client.

Setting me aside - you guys eat your own.

Prtzl - Pull the trigger or shut up!! Easy little gods.. go away if you don't want to participate.

----------

People probably waste their time on you since you, in your 4 months on the forum, have spent more time shi**ing on the forum without makeing any form of a move to get off the pot then most. It is time to get off the pot or move on. If you have not already found the answers you seek you never will. Since you are to ignorant to see the truth laid out in front of you.

Dtownboy - Interesting name. Wouldn't have anything to do with gun oil would it? Go eat some prunes.

----------

I think we all replaced more policies this week than you'll ever write.

"What other product can you sell that will cause your client to hug you when it’s all said and done?" - You don't sound like the hugging type.

Back