RV (Sprinter Van) Insurance

Curt Curtiss

Which is the most reasonable company to place RV insurance with? Also one with seasonal options would be helpful.

I have a client with a Sprinter van converted to an RV and the rates seem crazy with my sources.

Thanks,
Curt

RV parks have become very popular among travelers, and no wonder. Because traveling by RV, you can save a lot of money on lodging, which will increase the length of the trip. My wife and I usually take 2 weeks off in the summer to go on an RV trip. Before the trip, see the best RV parks here Jasmine Breeze RV Park & Campground in Suwannee, FL, and for a good reason. It helps me choose my route ahead of time and get there the best way. A long road is very exhausting for the driver.

Last edited:
Any carrier will allow you to pause the liability when not in use but the onus is on you to remember to put back in force BEFORE venturing out.

Is it profitable or travel by rv transport?

Good Question?!

RV parks have become very popular among travelers, and no wonder. Because traveling by RV, you can save a lot of money on lodging, which will increase the length of the trip.

Exactly. Yep OK, very very helpful.

Any carrier will allow you to pause the liability when not in use but the onus is on you to remember to put back in force BEFORE venturing out.

Sounds like a one way ticket to an E&O claim. Remember that just because a vehicle is parked and not used. that the liablity issue does not entirely go away

I know of agenst that secure short term policies for clients and then turn them off after the touring season. Wildfires, Floods, Windstorms don't know and don't care about the travel season.

Dumb Question I am sure, but your regular auto insurers wont take it?

RV parks have become very popular among travelers, and no wonder. Because traveling by RV, you can save a lot of money on lodging, which will increase the length of the trip.

090914_Signals_promo.png

Latest posts

Back