SAC Forms

Hank

Expert
Has anyone found out if you can use one companies SAC Form and write an application for another company using it ?

(Example... use Coventry SAC Form and submit a Today's Option application.)

This is very confusing and frustrating. :goofy:

I've got to get a new job ! :skeptical:

Thanks, Hank

Has anyone found out if you can use one companies SAC Form and write an application for another company using it ?

Thanks, Hank

It would seem that a generic form with all the required CMS stuff could be used for any company. The ones like Pyramid has with their name splattered all over it could probably only be used for Pyramid. Plus, Pyramid now says you have to send in the form with the app.

Thanks, Hank

The form was developed by CMS and given to all carriers as a "suggested" form. You know what that means!

The form should be available from CMS in generic style. I have one, but in its inimitable way, CMS puts all the customizable fields they "approve" as cludged up brackets, so it is not very presentable, unless you can get a digital copy that is customizable. My copy isn't.

I don't really want one so I don't have the link, but perhaps another member may be kind enough to provide the link to the form from CMS.

BTW... my primary carrier's sales director told me (and I have seen it in writing) as well as other carriers are saying: you don't need the SAC if you have an approved lead card. None of last year's will do... but if the new lead cards for this year are compliant, they can be used instead of the SAC. Just make sure to submit the card with the ap. (I would keep a copy, of course!)

Last edited:
The form was developed by CMS and given to all carriers as a "suggested" form. You know what that means!

The form should be available from CMS in generic style. I have one, but in its inimitable way, CMS puts all the customizable fields they "approve" as cludged up brackets, so it is not very presentable, unless you can get a digital copy that is customizable. My copy isn't.

I don't really want one so I don't have the link, but perhaps another member may be kind enough to provide the link to the form from CMS.

BTW... my primary carrier's sales director told me (and I have seen it in writing) as well as other carriers are saying: you don't need the SAC if you have an approved lead card. None of last year's will do... but if the new lead cards for this year are compliant, they can be used instead of the SAC. Just make sure to submit the card with the ap. (I would keep a copy, of course!)

CMS Sales Appointment Confirmation Form

I have a copy of this form, it won't let me upload it. It's a pdf file and not very big. PM me and I will send it to anyone that wants it.

Scott

Back