Safe Money Millionaire System

GA Health,

It's important to check various sources before making a purchase decision of this type. I can't post URL's yet, but a great place to start is Amazon reviews. It seems that the book has a few great reviews, as well as some very negative ones. Remember, this is only one source.

Hope that helps,
Jan

I am not interested in reviews of the book itself....I have the book and read it...decent read and many good points. I am more interested in the sales system/training behind the book.

I have read the book too. It was decent, but not enough to get me to jump on board. Those guys are pretty good marketers, I wonder if they follow through.

I signed up to be fair to them. Asked for specific proof sources on statements made. All I got was a brochure. Neither of the principals are licensed in the state where they supposedly do business. Their primary company has not heard of them.

Their ideas are sound but have been around for a long time. Live within your means and save as much as you can. Their statements are unsubstantiated. I did due diligence and found them lacking.

I stopped my subscription. Expensive lesson.

@BrianLenell,

The SMM program is not meant to be a 'get rich quick' system for agents, while in some cases I'm sure it could happen that is not what it's meant to be.

This seems to be what you were looking for when you signed up for the mastery program. Signed up the end of August, Cancelled the 11th of October. So just a little over a month and you're angry because you didn't make a lot of money?

Here's the thing, business in general whether or not you buy this system is all about marketing and being attractive to people. You can know everything there is about the product you sell and still fail to sell it because people don't feel you are sincere about it. Any program, doesn't matter what the marketers of the product 'claim', will take more than a mere month to generate results. 'right now' just doesn't exist in business.

I also see from your website that you are licensed to sell securities. I'm sorry that you have that pair of handcuffs on I really am.

You can spend all the money in the world testing different products for a month, but if you don't go into it wholeheartedly willing to put into action what people are trying to show you how to do, or how to do something better you'll continue to have bad experiences in any system you look at in the future.

As you can tell I am an employee of the SMM guys. I'm not an insurance person, just a mere web developer checking for backlinks to our websites. Have I read the book? can't say that I have. But what I can say is sure the system has it's pro's and it's con's but what system doesn't?

If you're looking for the 'right now' answer, I'm sorry to tell you that it doesn't exist. Even if you have no intention of ordering the full system, buying the book (which you can get cheaper on the website than amazon i believe), should be worth it even if it's just to see what it has to say.

Perhaps some of the things you're already doing, perhaps it'll re-inspire you and light the fire beneath you to get out there and further yourself and your clients.

Back