Sagicor Whole Life Rate Request

TXInsuranceAgent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey all,

Our agency is primarily a P&C agency and our life insurance marketer doesn't have access to Sagicor rates. Can someone help with a Sagicor rate on a 46 year old male non-tobacco for $30,000. 5'7" 190lbs. Or, if there is another carrier priced competitively.

Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

Our agency is primarily a P&C agency and our life insurance marketer doesn't have access to Sagicor rates. Can someone help with a Sagicor rate on a 46 year old male non-tobacco for $30,000. 5'7" 190lbs. Or, if there is another carrier priced competitively.

Thanks in advance.

If you mean GUL:
$30.86 @ $30,000.00
$51.44 @ $50,000.00

Non med Eapp

Hey all,

Thanks in advance.

Unless they have added whole life recently they don't have it.

Hey all,

Thanks in advance.

57.34 SAGE WL @ $30,000.00

I forgot about that plan.

Yes they added whole life about 6-8 months ago. I'd forget Sagicor for all but your healthiest and financially sound Fe clients. Sagicor has the dreaded 100% first 6 months and 50% second 6 months lapse chargeback rule. The products great for healthy middle class people who want a great priced non med product.

Unless they have added whole life recently they don't have it.

They had it maybe 10 years ago when I started with them then stopped it. It shows up under their new product series name Sage. Same app process as the GUL and Term

----------

Yes they added whole life about 6-8 months ago. I'd forget Sagicor for all but your healthiest and financially sound Fe clients. Sagicor has the dreaded 100% first 6 months and 50% second 6 months lapse chargeback rule. The products great for healthy middle class people who want a great priced non med product.

That is going to be a big plus for me. The eapp is cake. The illustraration shows the non-forfeitures. Can add WP for the younger people. Non-Med limits.

A 20 pay GUL still spanks it though.

Back