Sale Insurance in Oklahoma with Non Residents License

Gonser Fam. Ins

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone's doing great.I am originally from Oklahoma, but my insurance agency is in Texas. I have a non residents license in Oklahoma, but alot of my carriers won't let me write insurance in Oklahoma without a residents license in that state.I would really be awesome if someone can tell me what carriers will let you write in Oklahoma with a non residents license.Also it used to be a residents license if that helps and I'm also only 2 hours from the Oklahoma state line if that helps.

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone's doing great.I am originally from Oklahoma, but my insurance agency is in Texas. I have a non residents license in Oklahoma, but alot of my carriers won't let me write insurance in Oklahoma without a residents license in that state.

what are you trying to sell.............

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone's doing great.I am originally from Oklahoma, but my insurance agency is in Texas. I have a non residents license in Oklahoma, but alot of my carriers won't let me write insurance in Oklahoma without a residents license in that state.I would really be awesome if someone can tell me what carriers will let you write in Oklahoma with a non residents license.Also it used to be a residents license if that helps and I'm also only 2 hours from the Oklahoma state line if that helps.

So let me get this straight...you're a sellsman wanting to make sells in Oklahoma? How long have you been saling insurance? Do you have a saleboat?:err:

Back