Sales Assistance for New Agents

insurancefan

Super Genius
Looking to hear from a small town agent (new or experienced) who may need phone help few days weekly w/calling on leads/presetting their appt's.

I am dependable and experienced. PM me or, tmsworks at sbcglobal dot net Thank you for reading and allowing my post. I enjoy the forums!

Thank you for reading and hope I can help you increase your sales..

Last edited:
Hello all,

I am available on weekends to supplement your door knocking efforts by calling on your leads Friday-Sunday to be get you a few days of qualified/preset appt's.
I set you up w/full days of preset meetings few days each week and you door knock the rest. Chance for you to make some extra $$ and see how a caller works for you as well without breaking your budget,Best of both worlds.

In addition and even better for you- I charge by sits only not hourly as a lot of telemarketers do. I am experienced and dependable. Have worked Final Expense, Health, Life, Medicare and other lines all related to the consumer.
PM me or off the forum it's tmsworks at sbcglobal dot net

Thank you for reading and hope I can help you as a new agent get some sales going.

So, this is 4 threads you've started to make an offer in today. I believe you're supposed to have 100 posts before you make ONE.:err:

Latest posts

Back