Sales Dialers & Data

midwestbroker

Guru
1000 Post Club
Columbia, MO
I know this has been talked about in depth, however, I was wondering if there are any new players in the field for agents.

I know SalesDialers.com always comes up, and that seems to be the default dialer.

Any others out there? And what about data?

Thanks in advance!

This was from an old thread. Not sure how accurate the info still is but might give you a good starting point.

Velocify - $270 / month They offer almost everything I am looking for except they do not let me drip market my list since I uploaded it. Also, a little pricey.

insidesales.com - $300 / month Looks identical to Velocify. Not sure if one of the companies are re-sellers.

Vanilla Soft - $160 / Month - The price is not bad but they won't work with my phone.

Phone Numbers, Voice Broadcasting & Auto Dialer Software | CallFire - $2/ hour which isn't bad since it's only me, but they only do calling - no CRM and no emails.

Mojo - $99 / month - I haven't really been able to try them and their online video's don't show their email features. Also, not sure if they will work with my landline phone. I have heard good things about Mojo but can't find all of the details / demo on their site.

Dolphin - $39 / month after set up. They look decent but are not cloud based. Can integrate with Google Calendars. They also said that you can only send individual emails, but can configure it with constant contact.

Sales Dialers - $99/month - no set up fee. This company looks pretty decent and they said that I can call into a phone number from my landline and the system will do all the work from there. I believe I can pay by the hour to "try them out" as well. They said they will integrate with google calendars.

I also know Josh from ListShack at one time was going to do a comparison.

He did write this in a old thread.

SalesTechnologies.com has a graphic of a curvy woman and takes the time to draw out her nipples, that seems to send an unprofessional message.

I had a comparison grid with some write ups put together, but ended up unintentionally deleting it. For all practical purposes for an individual agent MojoSells.com, SalesDialers.com, and CallFire.com are the most viable options.

I like SalesDialers.com (promo code AML for $99/month, yes it's an affiliate deal) because it offers the most value for the buck of any hosted dialer solution. They'll let you record calls for free and include drip email marketing.

Some folks like MojoSells.com more, but it will only let you dial three lines at a time vs four with SalesDialers. It also is not Mac compatible and does not include email drip marketing. Call recording costs extra.

CallFire is a great start for folks that just want to try it out, but aren't calling much. They charge hourly vs monthly, so depending on how much you're dialing it can get more expensive, but if you don't make many calls or want to dip your toe in the water first, it's a great option.

Five9 is more of an enterprise solution for a call center environment.

I'm not familiar with dolphin, but it looks like it's a single line dialer which almost defeats the purpose of using a power dialer.

You might reach out to him and see what he came up with. He had a link for it at one time. www.HostedPredictiveDialerGuide.com but doesnt seem to work anymore

This was from an old thread. Not sure how accurate the info still is but might give you a good starting point.

Velocify - $270 / month They offer almost everything I am looking for except they do not let me drip market my list since I uploaded it. Also, a little pricey.

insidesales.com - $300 / month Looks identical to Velocify. Not sure if one of the companies are re-sellers.

Vanilla Soft - $160 / Month - The price is not bad but they won't work with my phone.

Phone Numbers, Voice Broadcasting & Auto Dialer Software | CallFire - $2/ hour which isn't bad since it's only me, but they only do calling - no CRM and no emails.

Mojo - $99 / month - I haven't really been able to try them and their online video's don't show their email features. Also, not sure if they will work with my landline phone. I have heard good things about Mojo but can't find all of the details / demo on their site.

Dolphin - $39 / month after set up. They look decent but are not cloud based. Can integrate with Google Calendars. They also said that you can only send individual emails, but can configure it with constant contact.

Sales Dialers - $99/month - no set up fee. This company looks pretty decent and they said that I can call into a phone number from my landline and the system will do all the work from there. I believe I can pay by the hour to "try them out" as well. They said they will integrate with google calendars.

I also know Josh from ListShack at one time was going to do a comparison.

He did write this in a old thread.

SalesTechnologies.com has a graphic of a curvy woman and takes the time to draw out her nipples, that seems to send an unprofessional message.

I had a comparison grid with some write ups put together, but ended up unintentionally deleting it. For all practical purposes for an individual agent MojoSells.com, SalesDialers.com, and CallFire.com are the most viable options.

I like SalesDialers.com (promo code AML for $99/month, yes it's an affiliate deal) because it offers the most value for the buck of any hosted dialer solution. They'll let you record calls for free and include drip email marketing.

Some folks like MojoSells.com more, but it will only let you dial three lines at a time vs four with SalesDialers. It also is not Mac compatible and does not include email drip marketing. Call recording costs extra.

CallFire is a great start for folks that just want to try it out, but aren't calling much. They charge hourly vs monthly, so depending on how much you're dialing it can get more expensive, but if you don't make many calls or want to dip your toe in the water first, it's a great option.

Five9 is more of an enterprise solution for a call center environment.

I'm not familiar with dolphin, but it looks like it's a single line dialer which almost defeats the purpose of using a power dialer.

You might reach out to him and see what he came up with. He had a link for it at one time. www.HostedPredictiveDialerGuide.com but doesnt seem to work anymore

At the time I had an affiliate deal with them and then we parted on bad terms. I was sending them dialer customers and they were sending me data customers, then they got into the data business and sold customers I was sending them their own data and didn't mention that they became a direct competitor. To pour salt in the wound they didn't want to pay me the residuals on any of the customers I sent over there.

As an updated version of the above:

Dolphin Dialer is a single line type product which potentially is not an ATDS which would mean you would not need to scrub cell phones out of it.

Mojo is pretty much the dialer of choice for a lot of folks.

Five9 is awesome for an enterprise level solution, but for an individual agent it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Building your own dialer with an old computer and some techy experience (more of an option for nerds) with OSDial.org or Vicidial is a pretty cheap way to build it; basically turns an old computer into a dialer.

Callfire is a pretty neat option because they have hourly plans and are established with a lot of capacity that will scale as you do.

Hope that helps :)

I know this has been talked about in depth, however, I was wondering if there are any new players in the field for agents. I know SalesDialers.com always comes up, and that seems to be the default dialer. Any others out there? And what about data? Thanks in advance!

Salesdialers has their own data (salesdatalists) and we have had a great experience with them so far (3 months of telemarketing)

Thanks for the replies.

I am looking in to sales dialers, and will look at mojo & callfire.

Josh, you can provide all the data an agent needs still right?

Back