Sales Dialers- Mojo or Salesdialers

Happy with salesdialers. Has anyone who uses this noticed they added a top ten list for telemarketers. Pretty good idea. It really makes a difference when someone sees their name on this list when they log in.

----------

That is if they are good enough to get into the top ten

Happy with salesdialers. Has anyone who uses this noticed they added a top ten list for telemarketers. Pretty good idea. It really makes a difference when someone sees their name on this list when they log in.

----------

That is if they are good enough to get into the top ten

Ya the top ten thing is interesting. Probably see the same ten every month :)

I think people generally have fewer problems with Mojo however I have had several telemarketers using salesdialers over the past 4-5 months with only a one hour hiccup. I know a couple of agents that tell me their experience with them has been terrible but I haven't had the issues.

I've called their tech support a number of time with questions and they've always helped me learn how to understand how things work.

I believe Mojo is in excess of $130/mo. Members of my association can get salesdialers for $79 for a 3 line dialer. I can also help with lists at $20 (much better quality than unlimited incl. lists through salesdialers).

There are other options that you might want to consider. If you only do a bit of dialing, callfire cloud at $2/hr is also a good choice. But we have a TM calling about 7 hours a day and for $79/mo we're very pleased with salesdialers.

Rick
How can I learn more about your $20 lists?

Used sales dialers, I had the best leads developed off the system but the system was down or static-y for my callers. I changed to mojo and I hate it. It is not like the original mojo, its completely different (not worth the price). I would probably go back to salesdialers...

Used sales dialers, I had the best leads developed off the system but the system was down or static-y for my callers. I changed to mojo and I hate it. It is not like the original mojo, its completely different (not worth the price). I would probably go back to salesdialers...

Do you think that maybe the problem with salesdialer has more to do with your telemarketers Internet connection or pc? I haven't had any problems in a long time...

Out of curiosity, what changed with mojo? The problems with static are usually a sign that your internet connection may not be good enough. We've found a lot of wi-fi just isn't good enough for high quality VoIP. Outside of the US it's an even bigger issue.

Back