Sales Genie

We are a life insurance agency I need them for my agents. Who are the 2 guys that you are talking about please if you could give me some direction I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Josh are you with Affordable or with List Shack I clicked on the List Shack link
also are the prices on the website based on a downloaded record? Can you search as much as you want before you download is there a timeline on the downloads as sales genie is a per month cost this looks like it is a per record cost verus a monthly cost correct

Josh are you with Affordable or with List Shack I clicked on the List Shack link
also are the prices on the website based on a downloaded record? Can you search as much as you want before you download is there a timeline on the downloads as sales genie is a per month cost this looks like it is a per record cost verus a monthly cost correct

I can help you with quality data. I bought a bunch of names and trying to recoup some of my investment.

Send me an email below.

Rick

It's the same company. AffordableMarketingLists.com is more of your traditional list broker experience where you pay per record, ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads is an unlimited product running off of a different database that's a tough less accurate, but you can download all you want in batches of 10,000 records per file.

Just don't forget that using a database that has an 85% accuracy will leave you sitting on the line frustrated if you are doing the calling yourself. Getting lots of disconnected numbers, deceased people, wrong number. Also, if you are using a telemarketer to do the calling for you and you buy less accurate data, you are basically paying them money to sit around and call bad numbers for 10 minutes every hour plus the 5 or 10 minute break they sneak in.

It will cost you more going the unlimited route unless you can find an agent or two willing to split the monthly fee with you but then again, you still have the headache of bad numbers.

I have used both, unlimited plans and pay per thousand. I have been doing telemarketing for a while and there is no way I would go back to an unlimited plan.
YMMV

Just don't forget that using a database that has an 85% accuracy will leave you sitting on the line frustrated if you are doing the calling yourself. Getting lots of disconnected numbers, deceased people, wrong number. Also, if you are using a telemarketer to do the calling for you and you buy less accurate data, you are basically paying them money to sit around and call bad numbers for 10 minutes every hour plus the 5 or 10 minute break they sneak in.

It will cost you more going the unlimited route unless you can find an agent or two willing to split the monthly fee with you but then again, you still have the headache of bad numbers.

I have used both, unlimited plans and pay per thousand. I have been doing telemarketing for a while and there is no way I would go back to an unlimited plan.
YMMV

Those are definitely some great points. Not all unlimited plans are created equal. In fact, some companies selling per record lists are selling off the same databases my unlimited plan is. New files generally come out every quarter and a lot of companies are content to just grab that file, stuff it in their system, and be off to the races. We take that a bit further by running a National Change of Address registry scrub against it to validate the addresses with the post office and we run DNC scrubs every two weeks. On the last run of the file we picked up we were able to carve out about 12% of the data as being a bad record.

One thing I've noticed as well is that with the ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads data, if folks have issues, we put them on the Affordable Marketing Lists | Compare us to Sales Genie data (which I believe is the same data SAI says is the best date he's ever used), and a lot of times the improvement they have is negligible. Ultimately some areas are harder to source reliable than others and/or the data just deteriorates more quickly.

Latest posts

Back