Sales Lead in Texas - Health

MisterRandyWatson

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
DFW, TX
Hello brokers.

My wife is a licensed professional counselor, and has a client whose cobra coverage is running out. She may have some insurability issues because of her psychotropic medications, diagnoses, etc.

I would handle this case myself, but it would be highly, highly unethical for me to do so, or for my wife to refer her client to her husband.

So here we are.

She's ready to buy right now, she just needs the opportunity. For anyone interested in this case, PM your name and phone number.

Que?

What is happening here that is in any way potentially illegal?

real simple... it this thing is a risk pool plan and you are the agent marketing it the client can get pissed if something happens they dont like... also, explaining the risk pool plans can be tough with the changes that happen with those plans without any notice....

my atty says that if your name is on it you are responsiabile... and if 50 bucks if worth a lawsuite go sell it..

real simple... it this thing is a risk pool plan and you are the agent marketing it the client can get pissed if something happens they dont like... also, explaining the risk pool plans can be tough with the changes that happen with those plans without any notice....

my atty says that if your name is on it you are responsiabile... and if 50 bucks if worth a lawsuite go sell it..

It might be a pain in the ass, sure, but nothing you've mentioned is illegal. Or even unethical.

Latest posts

Back