Sales Opportunity

philly012

Expert
Looking for an agent to work leads. Must be licensed in at least 13 states. Leads will come from XM (Big Lou), google and other leads sources. Most leads will be in the 1-3 week old range. There is no cost for the leads , you will be given access to our CRM where the leads and follow-ups will be tracked. You will be paid 40% of the comp and you will be split on the app and paid directly from the insurance company. Let me know if you are interested.

I use them as my GA... my group up here in Pennsylvania was one of the first ones along with them to take the big Lou leads. ...Great people love working with them they are the best

Looking for an agent to work leads. Must be licensed in at least 13 states. Leads will come from XM (Big Lou), google and other leads sources. Most leads will be in the 1-3 week old range. There is no cost for the leads , you will be given access to our CRM where the leads and follow-ups will be tracked. You will be paid 40% of the comp and you will be split on the app and paid directly from the insurance company. Let me know if you are interested.
Hopefully someone will take this deal. 40% on those leads isn't bad considering the average premium for "Big Lou" leads.

I typically take the calls and then after a few days I need to pass them on to somebody else to follow up with them. Eventually if somebody does well with the XM leads and with the other web leads I would at some point consider them in the future for taking live calls off the campaign. And you are correct the premium on the big new cases are pretty sweet.

I have known Gary Paulzak for many years and have worked as an inside and outside agent. I stop by the office in FWB often. Not sure how active Gary is now but Chad and Michael are good to me. Rose and Janice are great too.

I thought about the lead program years ago but they are pricey and I didn't commit. Well worth it though. Seems like when I was in house way back when Gary paid much less than what you offer and that was before Big Lou. 40% and a quality lead is a good deal.

I am assuming you are in PA and just wondering if you are affiliated with The Marcus Agency?

Back