Sales Sentinel More Training, Really?

bpenn9

Guru
100+ Post Club
Utah
Got this email, I imagine I am not the only one. I did my AHIP, and then then some carrier certs through the Sales Sentinel. Was able to bypass the core training. Do you think we still need to do this? Or maybe AHIP will be coming out with some additional training as well?

Based on the CMS released 2015 agent training checklist and 2015 Enrollment guidance, a brief supplemental course has been added to Sentinel for the annual training requirement for 2015 Core Medicare Advantage Training. The additional content within this course ensures that each organization and sales agent who utilizes GHG’s Core MA Certification will be compliant with all CMS requirements related to agent training. You will only need to complete the training one time in Sentinel.

To access the training you will need to return to and login to Sales Sentinel with your username and password – www.medicaresalessentinel.com

The supplemental training will review the updated 2015 CMS Guidance and have a five (5) question exam. The exam will require a score of 100%. You will have 3 attempts to answer the questions correctly, after which your program will be moved to a “complete” status.

Please contact the Sales Sentinel Broker Support Line displayed on the top of the Sales Sentinel screen for any assistance accessing the supplemental training.

Thank you

Haven't received this email but, I just recently completed 2015 AHIP and the additional carrier requirements for Aetna, Humana, UHC, and Molina. The only one I remember using medicaresalessentinal.com for was Molina.

Well, I just took the 20 minutes to get it out of the way regardless. Glad I could answer another question about when exactly AEP is. :err:

Back