Sales Support for Life Insurance

Zorro

I am coming back to the business after a 4 year hiatus. I will be selling life insurance to include FE, term, the UL products, and annuities based on the needs of the client. I do not want my offerings to be limited in any way because I don't understand the array of possibilities to solve my clients needs (BEST) I will have fact find with the client to discover their real needs and bring to them several options to fill those needs. :idea:
QUESTION: Is there a source that provides an agent an unbiased evaluation of a clients factors and provides solutions to present to the client? I do not want to be restricted to just the products that I understand well and miss the real solution to solve the clients needs. The products change so much and are often very difficult to understand especially in the UL and annuity offerings.

You will be selling every product under the sun. You want someone (or something) to provide the answers to what you client needs.

Sounds like you're the internet.

Rick

QUESTION: Is there a source that provides an agent an unbiased evaluation of a clients factors and provides solutions to present to the client? I do not want to be restricted to just the products that I understand well and miss the real solution to solve the clients needs. The products change so much and are often very difficult to understand especially in the UL and annuity offerings.

Training and education. You either have it, or you hire it out - often to your own (and perhaps your client's) detriment.

No shortcuts to quality in that department.

Back