SalesDialers or EVS7

want to start using a dialer and am looking at 2 options. Both will work with Lead Shack and other list. In demo with EVS 7 Dauphin and so far like what I am seeing. Both are affordable. Any Suggestions...

want to start using a dialer and am looking at 2 options. Both will work with Lead Shack and other list. In demo with EVS 7 Dauphin and so far like what I am seeing. Both are affordable. Any Suggestions...

Are you planning on using this exclusively for yourself, or are you planning on hiring a telemarketer?

If you're using a dialer I'm a fan of EVS7.com, but DynamicIC.com will scrub out cell phones which is really important if you're using a dialer.

I'm using Sales Dialer now.....it's "okay". Get's the job done. It's a little clunky with the disposition of contacts. I initially got Sales Dialers because they provide unlimited scrubbed data.

I will be trying EV7 soon and giving John's list a go in another month or 2. Also, will throw in Lead Hereos TM leads for good measure.

I'm using Sales Dialer now.....it's "okay". Get's the job done. It's a little clunky with the disposition of contacts. I initially got Sales Dialers because they provide unlimited scrubbed data. I will be trying EV7 soon and giving John's list a go in another month or 2. Also, will throw in Lead Hereos TM leads for good measure.

I have the same opinion of Salesdialer. A little clunky. I have used them off and on for 4 years. I haven't used them for a could years now. Have they had has any software upgrades over this time?

They are good people to work with.

----------

I have the same opinion of Salesdialer. A little clunky. I have used them off and on for 4 years. I haven't used them for a could years now. Have they had has any software upgrades over this time? They are good people to work with.

Autocorrect correction: I haven't used them for a "couple" years

I'm leaning toward dolphindialer. However, I do like mojo's ability to go mobile and call from my iphone. I do not think dolphin has that capability (though I am not certain). Otherwise, from what I have been able to discern about both of those dialers, dolphin seems to be clearly the better value if a single line is sufficient for one's needs.

Back