SalesDialers

mikechoate

we have been using salesdialers platform for about 6 weeks and it works great except, when using multiple lines and one picks up and one of the other lines answers , then we finish with the call and the system calls the previous numbers right back and a lot of people are really pissed because we called right back.
are there any systems that allow you to put those numbers back in the list for redial later?

Have you tried contacting their support?

seems like the answer rate is good if your missing calls frequently. If the pick up rate is that high why not just use 1 line.

Sales dialers technology is down almost daily. My team hasnt been able to login all day, no answer, no response, no cares in the world from team sales dialer.

They are a solution for smalltime startup agents only. This is not a professional choice

As a call center owner, I like five9, however, if you’re looking for quality and support on a budget, I strongly recommend calltools

Ask for Sean at CallTools and tell him I sent you to get 80% off your set up cost
800-679-1637;411

Last edited:
Sales dialers technology is down almost daily. My team hasnt been able to login all day, no answer, no response, no cares in the world from team sales dialer.

They are a solution for smalltime startup agents only. This is not a professional choice

That’s odd. We use it daily with dozens of dialers and very seldom ever have a problem. It might be that your telemarketer is telling you a story to get more downtime. You’ve got to police that.

That’s odd. We use it daily with dozens of dialers and very seldom ever have a problem. It might be that your telemarketer is telling you a story to get more downtime. You’ve got to police that.

You have "dozens" of salesdialers licenses? You are leaving at least half your profits on the table by not using five9 or something built for teams.

You have "dozens" of salesdialers licenses? You are leaving at least half your profits on the table by not using five9 or something built for teams.

We don’t pay for them. They are individually purchased. We manage for agents. Perhaps there is a different model that could serve us, but agents come and go. We don’t want to get involved in a product that creates a liability.

We don’t pay for them. They are individually purchased. We manage for agents. Perhaps there is a different model that could serve us, but agents come and go. We don’t want to get involved in a product that creates a liability.

For that model SD is probably the right choice.

If you were ever able to manage the dialers centrally though, you would be able to automatically keep call data on every dial. If you havent yet I'd suggest picking up a Tableau license and taking a quick data science course on how to use it. We connect our Tableau directly to the SQL database, which receives data automatically from our five9 seats, and then do one extra step w a machine learning process called cell analysis.

Sounds complicated but this is baby stuff compared to other data systems.

Results: in real time I can break down production ratios quickly identifying who/where/what is working. From the cell analysis we can identify things like 325 area code for San Angelo addresses has a high ratio of SPOK numbers, therefore automatically remove these numbers from the list while a human reviews that decision.

These live efficiency improvements are my callcenter's secret sauce, have increased production by 300%, and would be impossible w a limited toy like salesdialers

Back