Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary

Discussion in 'Insurance Technology Forum' started by JoeMSP, Jun 29, 2017.

1. JoeMSP

JoeMSP New Member

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with either TechCanary or Veruna?

Recently did demo's with both; if you're moderately familiar with Salesforce, this will be very exciting to you.

Looking to get away from the Applied Systems TAM "deathgrip".

2. Matthew King

Matthew King Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I have not used those ones. I however, have enjoyed using Agency Bloc as a AMS. A demo is free with them as well, and it has automated workflows, email marketing, reports, policy tracking, lead capture forms, etc.

The pricing is rather good but the best experience I have had with them is the customer support. Along with all the constant updates they are doing by listening to suggestions from their customers.

Check them out: Agency Bloc

3. news

news New Member

Joe.

I'm actually a former TechCanary user that changed to Veruna and was one of the first 3 agencies to join them.

I joined in March and started finally using the product full force just 3 weeks ago after finalizing the import and training.

I left Tech Canary even before knowing about Veruna, I only stumbled upon them when a fellow agent forwarded me a link to their website.

The main reason I left Tech Canary was for the lack of Acord integration which is a must for any agency. They claimed to have it integrated somehow but it really isn't. Then when I found Veruna, the key selling point for them was the Acord integration, that part caught my attention and i'm so happy to finally be one of their users. I have had only positive experiences with them. The team is just amazing, the best of the best, with a huge vision and great customer service. I'm still new with them but I could tell the difference.

Feel free to reach out to me with any detailed questions.

Thank you