Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary

JoeMSP

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with either TechCanary or Veruna?

Recently did demo's with both; if you're moderately familiar with Salesforce, this will be very exciting to you.

Looking to get away from the Applied Systems TAM "deathgrip".

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with either TechCanary or Veruna?

Recently did demo's with both; if you're moderately familiar with Salesforce, this will be very exciting to you.

Looking to get away from the Applied Systems TAM "deathgrip".

I have not used those ones. I however, have enjoyed using Agency Bloc as a AMS. A demo is free with them as well, and it has automated workflows, email marketing, reports, policy tracking, lead capture forms, etc.

The pricing is rather good but the best experience I have had with them is the customer support. Along with all the constant updates they are doing by listening to suggestions from their customers.

Check them out: Agency Bloc

Joe.

I'm actually a former TechCanary user that changed to Veruna and was one of the first 3 agencies to join them.

I joined in March and started finally using the product full force just 3 weeks ago after finalizing the import and training.

I left Tech Canary even before knowing about Veruna, I only stumbled upon them when a fellow agent forwarded me a link to their website.

The main reason I left Tech Canary was for the lack of Acord integration which is a must for any agency. They claimed to have it integrated somehow but it really isn't. Then when I found Veruna, the key selling point for them was the Acord integration, that part caught my attention and i'm so happy to finally be one of their users. I have had only positive experiences with them. The team is just amazing, the best of the best, with a huge vision and great customer service. I'm still new with them but I could tell the difference.

Feel free to reach out to me with any detailed questions.

Thank you

I wouldn't touch TechCanary with a 10 ft pole. They are horrible. The over sell and under preform. I'm still waiting after 10 months to be able to look at my past data. Our rater that was supposed to be integrated in april is still not and we are almost in October. There certs don't work correctly and didn't transfer all of our master certs over for us. It is just on and on and on. DO NOT Recommend them in the least.

I have not used those ones. I however, have enjoyed using Agency Bloc as a AMS. A demo is free with them as well, and it has automated workflows, email marketing, reports, policy tracking, lead capture forms, etc.

The pricing is rather good but the best experience I have had with them is the customer support. Along with all the constant updates they are doing by listening to suggestions from their customers.

Check them out: Agency Bloc

What does Agency bloc cost per month?

Oh man a little much for me. Right now I use radius bob but I’m for some reason blocked out of using their email tool. I just can’t see spending another $35/month to only add emailing. I don’t use the lead system and I’m not sure how agency bloc commission works

Our agency has been on Veruna for a few months now. We were on Vertafore for a year before that, QQ, Agency Matrix. I have played with some other big systems as well. I have an IT background and own an agency. I think that you need to treat both Tech Canary and Veruna as startups because that is what they are. Though I can say they offer more hope for us as an industry than everyone else combined. I liked the culture at Veruna more and also liked that they were using ACORD XML through DuckCreek.

Latest posts

Back