SalesGenie.com

G

I recently signed up with Salesgenie.com.
I find it as a great way as to get your foot in the door and get in touch with the decision maker and bypass the gatekeeper.
I work for Aflac and they have a special account with Salesgenie where they cross off any businesses that already have Aflac so most of the time I wont run into anyone that currently has Aflac offered.
I really would like to know what you guys think of this and if you have any ways you use salesgenie to prospect. Like what markets are the best to target.

I recently signed up with Salesgenie.com.
I find it as a great way as to get your foot in the door and get in touch with the decision maker and bypass the gatekeeper.
I work for Aflac and they have a special account with Salesgenie where they cross off any businesses that already have Aflac so most of the time I wont run into anyone that currently has Aflac offered.
I really would like to know what you guys think of this and if you have any ways you use salesgenie to prospect. Like what markets are the best to target.

Why the frig doesn't AFLAC just provide agents with a list of businesses that are already enrolled.Oh, Nevermind.

Winter

That must be SOME type of filtered list. I do find it difficult to believe. To be honest with you, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's what the AFLAC folks tell you, so that you would get over the fear of calling a business that already has it.

Honesty and Aflac don't seem to run together too often. I've discovered that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably full of sh*t.

Actually salegenie takes care of it. Its sold to Aflac customers with an Aflac suppresion. Basically everytime Aflac gets a new customer corp. sends that info to salesgenie and they take the name off the list. I am sure it is not full proof but I bet it helps.

Back