Salesgenie

I am thinking about buying some list from SalesGenie.

Do any of you have any feedback about them?

Are they a good company?

I just talked to Ron at SalesGenie. I'm interested in getting names of those soon-to-be 65 within a 30 mile radius of my office. It found 21 names.

The price....$125/mth and I think you have to sign up for one year.:swoon:

Last edited:
you must have a young population around you???

This is a lightly populated rural area + I'm close to the largest AFB....meaning...TRICARE...meaning...no sales.

I use to use Choicepoint Precision Marketing and I would get about 100 names of those 50 and older. The cost was about $45 a month. You could cancel at any time and start back up at any time. Choicepoint is no longer around.

I know...one med-supp sale and you make at least twice what SalesGenie charges, but $125 a month seems too high.

Russ,

Let me know what area you want and if I have the area code already purchased in my SAN for the No calls list I will get you the T-65's there from sales genie. I have about half the area codes in the country so hopefully it won't be a problem.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mark,

i have used sales genie for a few years now. The data has been good data and the filter options are great.

It is not good for downloading large lists for mailings or telemarketing lists unless you have someone who doesnt mind sitting at their computer and clicking names all day. It takes about half an hour or so to get a list of 500 names. You also need to be registered with the national no call list and have the area codes requested in your SAN. The area codes are first 5 free after that $54 each or the entire country for $14,500. I have about half the country this year so far, we use it for telemarketing department and to provide free names lists to our brokers. We pay someone hourly to click on the names, which stinks!

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Russ,

Let me know what area you want and if I have the area code already purchased in my SAN for the No calls list I will get you the T-65's there from sales genie. I have about half the area codes in the country so hopefully it won't be a problem.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mark,

i have used sales genie for a few years now. The data has been good data and the filter options are great.

It is not good for downloading large lists for mailings or telemarketing lists unless you have someone who doesnt mind sitting at their computer and clicking names all day. It takes about half an hour or so to get a list of 500 names. You also need to be registered with the national no call list and have the area codes requested in your SAN. The area codes are first 5 free after that $54 each or the entire country for $14,500. I have about half the country this year so far, we use it for telemarketing department and to provide free names lists to our brokers. We pay someone hourly to click on the names, which stinks!

Hope this helps

Area code 850....

Do they not list them by zip codes? If so, zips 32433, 32435, 32439, 32455, 32464, 32536, 32539.

Let me know the cost. You can PM me, if needed.

Russ,

I have your list ready PM me your email address and I will send them over. I went through December and broke them down by month they turn 65. There are a total of 79 records in the zips you requested, scrubbed against the National No Call List. If you plan on mailing them I could get you more in those areas by not scrubbing against no call list.

No cost for this, we at Brokers Revolution enjoy being able to help when we can!

Great Selling!

Russ,

I have your list ready PM me your email address and I will send them over. I went through December and broke them down by month they turn 65. There are a total of 79 records in the zips you requested, scrubbed against the National No Call List. If you plan on mailing them I could get you more in those areas by not scrubbing against no call list.

No cost for this, we at Brokers Revolution enjoy being able to help when we can!

Great Selling!

Just sent you my email address.

Maybe I can help you somehow...someday.:cool:

Back