Same Commission for Graded/Modified and Immediate?

NSRH

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone know of any "good" carriers, or FE products, that pay level commissions on a Graded/Modified and Immediate policy? In other words, regardless of level of coverage the commission is the same .

Thanks in advance for your help!

A few pay the same on level and graded but i don't think any pay the same on all 3.

Several co's like Uh and Aetna have level,graded and modified. On Uh level and graded pay the same but modified pays 1/2 as much.

if you are in a state with KSKJ they pay the same on all three. Plus their graded has an actual usable death benefit once they are past the 12th month.

Last edited:
if you are in a state with KSKJ they pay the same on all three. Plus their graded has an actual usable death benefit once they are past the 24th month.

Forgive me, I am new here, but what the heck does a usable death benefit after 24months mean?

if you are in a state with KSKJ they pay the same on all three. Plus their graded has an actual usable death benefit once they are past the 24th month.

I believe he asked for a "Policy".... (That is me stirring something up :1cool: Just poking at you JD)

OP >> ""....., that pay level commissions on a Graded/Modified and Immediate policy?""

Usable death Benefit starting in month 13.

"" If death occurs between Year 1 and Year 2, the death benefit is 40 % to 65% of the face amount depending upon your age."" Nice feature. Would be a winner over a two or three year wait. IMohsoHO.

Forgive me, I am new here, but what the heck does a usable death benefit after 24months mean?

That should have said after 12th month. I'm not great at math.

Usable meaning a $10,000 face policy would always have at least $4,000 and up to $6,000 death benefit after the 12th month. So better than SNL Graded or Gerber and priced around the same if a non-smoker.

Back