SAN or No SAN: DM/Live/Cold Call Lead

BYSFG

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Looking into supplementing with leads. Remember Josh had a thread about registering for a SAN but I was unable to find it in 10 pages of threads. Maybe I missed it. I did check the faqs section on the Listshack page -only thing I remembered.

Would it still be required to register for a SAN if the purchased list consisted of DM Leads/Live Leads in comparison to just purchasing a list itself with purpose of cold calling?

Not sure if Im making sense but pretty much a Live Lead/DM Lead List vs Cold Call List.

A SAN is free, so I always recommend having one. Go to telemarketing.donotcall.gov and register for one.

Live Lead / DM lead list still has to follow the rules. I think you have 90 days from the inquiry where DNC rules don't apply, but they can still ask to be placed on your DNC list, so don't abuse it.

Dan

Looking into supplementing with leads. Remember Josh had a thread about registering for a SAN but I was unable to find it in 10 pages of threads. Maybe I missed it. I did check the faqs section on the Listshack page -only thing I remembered.

Would it still be required to register for a SAN if the purchased list consisted of DM Leads/Live Leads in comparison to just purchasing a list itself with purpose of cold calling?

Not sure if Im making sense but pretty much a Live Lead/DM Lead List vs Cold Call List.

Nope, you're not making much sense. Just take a few minutes and register. You can get up to 5 Zips for free.:yes:

Hahaha, you're right. That's what I get for trying to walk and chew gum at the same time.:laugh:

I still have trouble with that myself!

----------

Whatever your source of leads are, be certain your lists are scrubbed against the DNC both Fed and State (if applicable). List Shack and other lead vendors can sell you a list that has been scrubbed. And that's great. However, if you continue to use those lists, be certain you have them scrubbed every 31 days after you purchase them.:idea:

Back