Sandler Sales Training

Delta, is the cost about $10,0000???

Yes, that is typical for a full year, but all franchises can cut their own deal. I have gotten back significantly more than that number directly related to the program.

Yes, that is typical for a full year, but all franchises can cut their own deal. I have gotten back significantly more than that number directly related to the program.

I have observed from your posts your growth into a successful agent whose best times are still ahead. How dependent is the Sandler training on the quality of local franchise?

I have observed from your posts your growth into a successful agent whose best times are still ahead. How dependent is the Sandler training on the quality of local franchise?

It makes a difference as each frachiser has different experience levels. Mine acts as more than a sales trainer, almost more of a business coach as he spent many years in the financial services business before semi-retiring and buying a franchise. In general, I've heard the quality is mostly good across the board, but I would be suprised if there are not exceptions.

Actually, I did all of the rap in the band, yes, Markie Mark, Will Smith, Bringin Sexy Back, etc.

No joke!!

:1biggrin:

That is so cool. Next time I grow up I want to be an entertainer. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to be able to play something other than the radio.

Last edited:
I liked the Sandler idea because of the support and it looks like a system I can implement in my agency. I want to get everyone on the same page from a sales perspective. I am reading the book right now just to make sure I understand and agree with the system.
The local guy has been doing sales training since 1993 and really seems to know his stuff.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want a small flavor of Sandler, here is a link:

Sales Training Videos

Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
Back