Sarcoidosis and on methotrexate and azathioprine

As ianbroker31 said, I'm leaning more towards a decline. You could try Petersen International.
Never heard of them, but I'll give it a try. Im around here selling everyone else insurance and can' get myself any.smh.. well besides guaranteed issue but i don' want to have to go that route. Thank You for that info

Never heard of them, but I'll give it a try. Im around here selling everyone else insurance and can' get myself any.smh.. well besides guaranteed issue but i don' want to have to go that route. Thank You for that info
www.piu.org
They are a Lloyds of London correspondent. Not life insurance in the true sense, but what is issued is a Failure To Survive certificate.

Hmm they seem good. Im going to call them in the a.m for a quote.
So what do u think is the difference between them and a guaranteed issue policy?

Hmm they seem good. Im going to call them in the a.m for a quote.
So what do u think is the difference between them and a guaranteed issue policy?
If the insured dies during the year, the full face amount is paid. Under a GI contract, the death benefit is the premium paid plus typically 10%.

With Petersen, the certificate has to be renewed each year with health questions asked.

If the insured dies during the year, the full face amount is paid. Under a GI contract, the death benefit is the premium paid plus typically 10%.

With Petersen, the certificate has to be renewed each year with health questions asked.
Oh ok thank you

Back