SATURATION mail list?

Yep. I slowed down on the exercizing for a while and was reminded that I have COPD...but I'm back on track now. Life is goodly fine. :yes:

Have you been doughnut free Dave? :huh:

Footloose and doughtnut free ... had to take some time off the exercising myself but I am back to my daily walk (skipped it today as it was raining and not only do I not like door knocking in the rain, I do not like walking in the rain). I did get some doors in starting around 10 AM but knocked off around 3:30 when the rain set back in.

Any idea what a saturation mail list is?

Footloose and doughtnut free ... had to take some time off the exercising myself but I am back to my daily walk (skipped it today as it was raining and not only do I not like door knocking in the rain, I do not like walking in the rain). I did get some doors in starting around 10 AM but knocked off around 3:30 when the rain set back in.

Any idea what a saturation mail list is?
I think that's where his mailing list got wet. He must've got caught in the rain while door knocking. :twitchy:

Also posted this in DM heading but thought would get more "EYES" here

i.e. I want to mail to Seniors BUILDINGS

100 Main, apt 101, apt 102 etc

Current vendor now requires TWO thousand names AND if I drop anything its a $10 fine

Getting kinda ridiculous

Little help? thanks
What is a Saturation List? :huh:

What is a Saturation List? :huh:
Sounds like he wants all of the apartments in senior complexes.

A few decades ago in my hometown in Arkansas there was a phone directory sorted by street address instead of name. That would narrow it down. Maybe Josh the List Broker has something like that.

But to charge a fine for dropping something? For name dropping? That doesn't seem fine. It seems like the vendor is being a turkey and stuck his face in the jerky.

Sounds like he wants all of the apartments in senior complexes.

A few decades ago in my hometown in Arkansas there was a phone directory sorted by street address instead of name. That would narrow it down. Maybe Josh the List Broker has something like that.

But to charge a fine for dropping something? For name dropping? That doesn't seem fine. It seems like the vendor is being a turkey and stuck his face in the jerky.
I remember those, but I can't remember what they were called.

No turkey jerky(or turkey bacon)for me. I want the real stuff. :yes:

Also posted this in DM heading but thought would get more "EYES" here

i.e. I want to mail to Seniors BUILDINGS

100 Main, apt 101, apt 102 etc

Current vendor now requires TWO thousand names AND if I drop anything its a $10 fine

Getting kinda ridiculous

Little help? thanks

You need a new vendor. I talked to a few earlier in the year when I was doing seminar marketing. I found apartmentlists.com easy to work with. They just charge you by the building, with no minimum in residents. It's a little pricier, but the service is fast and the data is accurate. What type of mailings are you doing?

Back