Savage's books and Sandler System

With all due respect, James, you know NOTHING of my financial disposition presently so DO NOT ASSUME I have 10 to 20 dollars to toss aside for a 1 good liner that I MIGHT just be able to use at the table. Further, these books are not under $20.00. Every man to his own, if you will. You know what's happening in your life financially, as do I know my own.

http://www.amazon.com/High-Touch-Se...4239227?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173995382&sr=1-2

This is an excellent book. You can possibly pick it up for $6.73 or go read that book of honest selling for free! Or go visit your library, get a library card and check them out. While you are at the library take a trip to the reference desk, check out the Criss Cross Books, they are not hard to find simply ask the libarian that is station at the reference desk, they will gladly hand you the books. You need to learn how to research!

Understand that the Criss Cross books will give you all the leads or prospects you could ever handle! May it be businesses, self employed or home owners. Go to town! Now ask your libarian if they have Criss Cross directories online and you can research in the comfort of your very own home! It gets no better and no easier!

Okay, James, here's a stupid question, what do you mean by criss cross books? Are you implying the books I am ruminating to buy and / or already own and compare or cross one over the other? Or, something entirely different because now you're mentioning prospecting and I'm confused. Sorry if I'm confusing you here.

Okay, James, here's a stupid question, what do you mean by criss cross books? Are you implying the books I am ruminating to buy and / or already own and compare or cross one over the other? Or, something entirely different because now you're mentioning prospecting and I'm confused. Sorry if I'm confusing you here.

Na not at all and I'm sure I'm the one that is confusing things. Criss Cross books are like telephone books backwards, kind of. You pick say a street that you think have good prospects due to cost and whatever you see on the street. You go down and look in the Criss Cross book for that street and it'll have everyone that lives on that street. You can also look up businesses and the self employed with Criss Cross Books or Polk Directories, several companies do these but Polk is a big one and commonly found one. Great reference material to search out likely prospects, bunch of information there just got to figure out how to apply it. In fact whenever you hear people suggesting buying names of likely prospects, more then likely this is where the information is starting from originally, of course you have these Credit Bureaus that have a lot of information too but Criss Cross is generally the starting point.

haines.com i believe is the link for what is commonly referred to as the criss cross book used it years ago in real estate loved it

Wow, something new here I learned about prospecting instead of buying a list of names per zip. Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate it.

Right now Medicare Advantage Only.

Next month, Med Supps, Med Advantage, and Final. :biggrin:

Thanks again for the advice James.

Back