Save Age for a Newly Turned 86 Year Old

Hey crew, do you know of any carriers who will allow a 86 year old(who just turned 86 a week or so ago) to save age and get covered?

Thanks!

Banker's Fidelity (up to 6 months), Great Western (1 Month), Settlers (6 months), and SLAICO (6 Months).

I think Foresters and Sentinel Security used to do it but no longer do.

American Continental goes to age 89 already.

Hey crew, do you know of any carriers who will allow a 86 year old(who just turned 86 a week or so ago) to save age and get covered?

Thanks!

I did it with Transamerica in the past,

Also William Penn Assoc. goes to 90.

Last edited:
Banker's Fidelity (up to 6 months), Great Western (1 Month), Settlers (6 months), and SLAICO (6 Months).

I think Foresters and Sentinel Security used to do it but no longer do.

American Continental goes to age 89 already.

Thanks Todd. I spoke with my rep at slaico and he told me they don't allow it. Will check out American Continental.

Appreciate it!

When I looked around in the past, most companies would allow backdating to save age, but not if saving age was to make them eligible for coverage. IE, they would back date for the 77 year old to get an age 76 premium, but they would not backdate for the 86 year old to 85 to an age eligible for issue.

Aetna and Security National both go to age 89.

I recall American Memorial would do it, but since they are exclusive to Securus now, that is a moot point.

When I looked around in the past, most companies would allow backdating to save age, but not if saving age was to make them eligible for coverage. IE, they would back date for the 77 year old to get an age 76 premium, but they would not backdate for the 86 year old to 85 to an age eligible for issue.

Aetna and Security National both go to age 89.

I recall American Memorial would do it, but since they are exclusive to Securus now, that is a moot point.

Awesome thanks so much!!!

Back