• 4-6 years ago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-9 years ago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+ years ago

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

greatguru

If you live in CT and are looking to save money on any type of Insurance, please reply to this thread.

I'm an agent for Get Insured CT, an Insurance Company with over 25 years in the Insurance Business. During that time, we've built some of the best relationships with over 20 of the most recognized, National Insurance Companies in the business....all to get you the best rates!

Contact me now to get your free quote. You have more to lose if you don't!

Thank you for reading my post,
Glen

really........this really bothers you that much? You don't even live in CT......I started my own thread as not to SPAM on anyone else......

As a moderator of this Forum and given your age...I would think you would have a little more tact and courtesy. I must be mistaken.

really........this really bothers you that much? You don't even live in CT......I started my own thread as not to SPAM on anyone else......

If it bothered me I would have already deleted...but it is so freaking funny.....and btw....it is spam

As a moderator of this Forum and given your age...I would think you would have a little more tact and courtesy. I must be mistaken.

yes.......you are mistaken........

i can't wait. until he branches out into the other 49, and DC. seriously great, if you want to join this forum. read, read, and read some more. all newbies are taking over the coals, when they start will a hokey post, great how long have you been in this business, i guess 20 minutes.

Back