Saw a new low for a Banker's agent today..

policywunk

Guru
Bankers agent door knocked to sell plan F and Aetna PDP replacing my MA for 2/1/2019.( first ding) This guys been in and out of hospital many times in last 12 months so no way he would qualify for any med supp.I saw the policy today and agent had filled out that the client just started medicare part B 1/1/2019 so therefore was in his open enrollment.Now the guy has used up his OEP election and get back to MA .Makes me wonder if agent really thinks that the carrier won't eventually find out or does he just figure he wont be around long enough to see the consequences? Funny thing is client told me that the agent was with his " trainer " so I guess they were both in on the fraud.

I'm Confused.

This guys been in and out of hospital many times in last 12 months so no way he would qualify for any med supp

Or

started medicare part B 1/1/2019 so, therefore, was in his open enrollment. Now the guy has used up his OEP election

Which is true?

If he is OEP for med supp, why not sell him a better Plan G with much Lower rate Since he has been in and out of hospital many times in last 12 months Instead Of MA plan?

If he is not part B 1/1/2019 Then that's another ball game

Bankers agents:

Check on MAPD clients that switched--and forge new apps and send them in switching them back

Send in Non smoker apps for smokers

Tell prospects THEY are the ones that get them their Medicare or Medicaid coverage

Wait at locked doors on Secure buildings to slip in to door knock

Enroll the clearly incompetent without knowledge of the POA

And my fave---taking a mental incompetent off his $0 DSNP and put him on a $50/mo plan--"dont worry we will be back in a couple of months to put you back. Then in the spring we move you again"---bigger kahones than the mob. They DIDNT know his new POA lives in the next apartment, BOING

And in my city--a guy left Bankers and started another agency and does the same thing. Its like infestation of bed bugs.

Bankers hits a new low every day

Oh forgot one. Talked to a Medicare client and we asked me about life

Called him with the info he said fine stop by next week IM always here

I got there and he said "I did the application with that guy you sent over here"

HUH?

He DKd him--in a secure locked building--and client said "Did "jim" Send you?"

"OH ya JIM ya he's my buddy in the office"

When I explained to the client what happened he called and cancelled

Sheeeesus how do people sleep at night?

I'm sorry, I really can't imagine how frustrating that is for you but I'm just sitting here laughing reading your post.

I’m confused, did the guy start a MAPD plan 1/1/19 for IEP and then you used his OEP for 2/1/19?

In this case the Med supp is still in open enrollment but the pdp might have an issue. But if the guy is iep 1/1/19 and has been hospitalized a lot, why not get a Med supp from day one? It seems like he’s open to pay for it

Back