Saw a new low for a Banker's agent today..

Last year, I sold a T65 a Plan G. Her husband was on Plan F with Bankers (CP)- loads of health issues, couldn’t help him lower premium.

Bankers agent then convinced him to do Humana mapd. Bad things happened (he had a lot pending). My gut says the bankers agent wanted the true up...

Then, he used trial right to go back (my recommendation). Bankers agent did not want to process the app... the guy insisted and got it done. Back on F.

Premium over $300.

Then, bankers agent had the audacity to recommend that his wife switch out of Plan G, move to Bankers Plan C, because Plan G is going to be *discontinued.*

Thankfully, they called me, and I was able to explain that G is not ending. But they were genuinely worried.

And with a carrier in their state doing a GI deal, I was able to get the husband a Plan G for about 160 (took the app this week).

They hope to never deal with that agent ever again. They are low life agents.
Which carrier did you use? :huh:

Which carrier did you use? :huh:

Medical Mutual of Ohio is GI to switch to if you currently have another med supp in force. 2019 only, unless they extend to 2020...

While I do think it'll make MMofOH's rates go up over time... saving over $150/mo is worth it any day.

Does North Carolina in the mountains and North Carolina on the coast count as 2 states?

MMO was originally a BX company before breaking away about 20 yrs ago.

Western NC, west of the Smokies, was ceded to Congress to pay off war debts. Originally called the state of Franklin, later absorbed into the great state of Tennessee.

Right! There's actually been talk in the past about Western NC seceding from the rest of NC. That idea doesn't have any traction at all, but I've heard it from a few people.

I've heard something about CA being broken down into a few States before.

Also, a couple of years ago, parts of NY State wanted to be absorbed into PA. It was due to "fracking," which is forbidden due to NYs liberalism.

Back