SC BCBS Commissions - Were They Paid to You Yeet for the 2016 Enrollment?

I have a question - I have a large book of business I "partnered" with a BCBS Broker here in SC - as I was not appointed with BCBS for the 2016 enrollment we made a business agreement - with a written contract - that upon successful placement of any of my clients on the ACA BCBS policy I would be paid a flat fee per "referral" once BCBS paid the Broker the first commission check due from BCBS to them. My book of former ASSURANT clients were placed - all with begin dates of Jan 1 or Feb 1 - 70 placed applications. i understood that payment would not be to them in Jan but later - Feb or maybe March 01. Now I being told that BCBS in SC only paid Jan placement now and will not pay Feb placement until April and they want to split my commission into 12 months and I feel the BS coming. A different Broker in SC told me yesterday he has been paid 100% for the 189 polices he placed - and they are jerking me around - my question is this - how many SC agents out there have already been paid by BCBS for your ACA Jan and Feb effective clients? Do I understand that the commissions have already been paid?

BCBS SC pays the second Friday of the month and I have received January and February commissions so far.
Good luck!

Back