Scanner Only!

Milkman1265

Guru
100+ Post Club
looking in the market for 300-500 range scanner only

i know some people use scansnap others neat?

which one should i get i have mountains of paper that i need to get scanned.

500 and scanning t night is cheaper than a part time haha.

anyways, i want to be able to scan driver license and passports too, so i need to make sure it doesnt kill the passport of clients.

I purchased the snapscan to go paperless...I love that thing. $400 for a scanner felt expensive until I started using it. It takes very little time to scan and name the file.

s1500 is what I have and love it. Make sure you get the software if you buy it off ebay. I bought mine new online somewhere, but the adobe software is needed.

Milkman. Did you pull trigger for a scanner. I use windows 7 (64 bit). So am leaning towards the scansnap ix500. It supports up to windows 8.

I found a lot of complaints (online) from those who had the Neat scanner
The other issues is the size of the files. I want to scan about 300 sets of applications and deck pages

Also am planning to use scanner to enable faxing frm computer

Larry

[QUOTE="Mark;

Thanks I have decided the ix500. Is the best choice for me. . For $424. I am assuming that it Doesn't include software (adobe). I think that is included with the deluxe package?
Looks like the ticket for me

Thanks for the links
Larry

[QUOTE="Mark;

Thanks I have decided the ix500. Is the best choice for me. . For $424. I am assuming that it Doesn't include software (adobe). I think that is included with the deluxe package?
Looks like the ticket for me

Thanks for the links
Larry

The The S1500 does include adobe. On one of those videos, I show the software. The software along is worth the money.

I have the neat and the actual hardware is fine but the software is horrible. I would never buy it again.

Back