Scanning Your Documents

AverageJoe

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What scanner do you use to scan and pdf all your paper documents?

looking for a duplex scanner, but want to get some opinions first. as this is very important in our field and many people could benefit from this.

What scanner do you use to scan and pdf all your paper documents?

looking for a duplex scanner, but want to get some opinions first. as this is very important in our field and many people could benefit from this.

Fujitsu scansnap s1500.

Came with great abobe software and is very easy to use.

Best thing I ever bought for my office.

That is it. The software along was worth the money.

I've had many scanners and this is the best one I ever seen.

Very easy to use. The things is fast. But the best thing is how it makes everything into pdf and you can manage what you scan. The adobe writer software is worth the money alone.

I use it daily and love it.

the software is included? weird, i just called fujitsu and it says it is not duplex scanner? markin, how do you deal with papers that have information on both sides?

Last edited:
the software is included? weird, i just called fujitsu and it says it is not duplex scanner? markin, how do you deal with papers that have information on both sides?

It scans both sides at the same time.

I got mine from amazon.com and it came with adobe writer and the software was the best part of it.

I've had many other different kinds of scanners. Trust me, this is the one for you.

It is not a combo. It does not print or anything besides scan.

I can scan 100 double sides pages at once. I can take 5 different pdf and make them 1 pdf in 1 sec also.

It scans both sides at the same time.

I got mine from amazon.com and it came with adobe writer and the software was the best part of it.

I've had many other different kinds of scanners. Trust me, this is the one for you.

It is not a combo. It does not print or anything besides scan.

I can scan 100 double sides pages at once. I can take 5 different pdf and make them 1 pdf in 1 sec also.

THanks. I just ordered it to from amazon.com. Thank yoiu for the information. greatly appreciated

I made this quick video to show you mine and how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back