Scenario, 81 years old Type II Diabetic, need life insurance

"moonlight" - I will listen to "wise counsel" when I get it - so far, nothing grand has come from your finger tips.

Great, but doesn't answer the question - why aren't you asking your upline manager these questions? Could it be if they find out they're gonna be pissed...selling something different from their leads - that you got to pay for?

Here's something grand for you.

When you're out of the business in another 8-9 months because of chargebacks, etc., remember I was the one that told you that NAA was a joke - on you.

Take it to the bank.

Check out the other NAA thread that goes back about 16 months. We had another fool called 'dvd493' that knew everything...

He's nowhere to be found...

One last tip: start practicing the line "Welcome to Wal-Mart."

wow.. like most of the forums on the internet, there is always a high percentage of idiots who sit back with a smirk and like to talk smack. If you don't have good guidance to give, don't give anything. I know you are probably humoring yourself and maybe one other person on here who read it - but realistically no one cares.

As for my large client - we meet on Monday morning. As for the diabetic one, that quote was a real quote and whether it would get approved or not - I don't know, but it was too pricey for her anyways.

James.. gee - thanks for the advice. So what are the "basics" that were being missed exactly? I was asking for other companies, policies, etc... I understand the "basics", I just haven't dug into the U/W guidelines on every product I have access too.

"moonlight" - I will listen to "wise counsel" when I get it - so far, nothing grand has come from your finger tips.

thanks for the entertainment guys... I am assumin you are a couple of old agenst who do moderate business-only and are sour because you can't get much more, so you spend the majority of your day playing on here giving sarcastic opinions instead of writing policies. that's too bad; I'll send you a couple leads sometime.

What part of "Children should be seen and not heard" that you don't understand?

So, are you still with NAA?

If you don't have good guidance to give, don't give anything.

quit the NAA and sell real life insurance...

I am assumin you are a couple of old agenst who do moderate business

yea your right.....all I did today was write a $500,000 30 yr AIG(that one was faxed into my office),had a family of four get approved in 15 min's with humana one and just picked up a $1,879.59 a month on United Health 2 man group and got some runs on my board after I picked up the check......

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t be so negative.

He could well be asking “Do you want fries with that”?

Always good to have options!!! :D

In all fairness, we have all chased our fair share of deadends, that when you stop and think about it, you realize after the fact, it wasn't worth the time spent, and you knew you had better things to do. That said, I always learn something new, which is half the challenge.

If alll deals were easy, this job would be boring!!

Dan

Back