School me on Marketing for Supps

I am going to be hitting the streets after Thanksgiving calling on small businesses (6 or more employees) and pushing guaranteed issue disability and life.

I have nothing and know nothing when it comes to marketing these products and getting through the front door and past the gate keeper aka secretary.

School me on ideas....................

I am going to be hitting the streets after Thanksgiving calling on small businesses (6 or more employees) and pushing guaranteed issue disability and life.

I have nothing and know nothing when it comes to marketing these products and getting through the front door and past the gate keeper aka secretary.

School me on ideas....................

You passed your test on 10/29/08. What have you been doing since then?

I think that is a little overly optimistic of you to think you can learn everything you need to know about those products in the next few days as well as the techniques to be able to sell them.

I would contact the carriers and ask for every piece of printed information they have. Once you have learned all of it then come here for answers to specific questions.

As Moonlight said, "Do some homework, and get some knowledge before you "hit the streets". The operative word in his statement is "knowledge".

Sounds like you still have a long way to go.

Cartoon%20-%20walk2skool.jpg

Back