Script for Calling Seniors

Hello Folks.
I am trying out a dialer from calltools.com and list from nationwide marketing services and LIST SHACK. My hope is to be able to subsidize my leads with appointments I generate with this campaign.

So. I am calling on age group 55 to 77 and income 20,000 to 50,000

Our company has (like many others) a prescription savings and discount card.
in the Pennsylvania market.

I am looking for all you GURU and experienced agent to critique my script and offer some insight and recommendations.

Tear it apart if you want.:yes:

HELLO, IS THIS_______ MY NAME IS DANA AND I AM WITH THE

BALTIMORE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY HERE IN YORK PENNSYLVANIA.

THE REASON I AM CALLING IS TO TELL YOPU ABOUT A F R E E

DISCOUNT PRESCRIPTION DRUG SAVINGS PROGRAM THAT HAS

ALREADY SAVED MANY OF OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS

HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, EYE EXAMS

AND GLASSES, DENTAL EXPENSES, INCLUDING SAVINGS ON

MEDICATION AND SUPPLIES FOR YOUR PETS AND MANY OUTHER

SERVICES.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO IS SCHEDULE A TIME TO DELIVER YOUR

FREE PRESCRIPTION SAVINGS CARD AND TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

TO YOU AND OUR STATE APPROVED INSURANCE BENEFITS THAT OUR COMPANY PROVIDES..

THERE IS NO COST OR OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR THIS FREE SERVICE AND IT WILL ONLY TAKE 15 TO 20 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME.

if YOU CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH OUR COMPANY OR NOT, YOU
STILL RECEIVING THE FREE SAVINGS SCRIPT CARD AND FINAL EXPENSE PLANNING GUIDE ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Last edited:
HELLO, IS THIS_______ MY NAME IS DANA AND I AM WITH THE

BALTIMORE LIFE INSURANCE CO-...*click*

Ok... so you can criticize.. How about some suggestions. :mad:

Let me guess. You would prefer "from Senior services" and "calling about a NEW state approved program..... some unethical BS like that right?

Last edited:
Talk to them like you know them. Be aware of your voice inflection. Don't talk to quickly. Instead of just saying friends/neighbors, say other people in ____ county (the county they live) if you have that data, I just think this makes it sound more local.

As with all all scripts, you'll have to test it out for awhile to see how it works. Then make some edits, and test that version out.

Have you ever received a telemarketer call? If so, think about which ones you liked and which you didnt. Then pick which one you'd rather be!

Best of luck!

You're better off with a short intro, short credibility statement, then go right into open-ended questions.

Your "getting hung up on" ratio should improve dramatically.

Lol...you realize in those cases the name of the company is Senior Services, LLC right? Anyway, I don't prefer it but it works!

As soon as you say insurance...they're gonna hang up or tell you they already have it. I can criticize but I haven't gotten around it so I cant give you a suggestion :)

----------
Yes, I have also heard them use Senior Benefits as well. I like when they say "I already have Insurance. that is an opportunity to overcome that stall up front. wouldn't you agree?

----------

Lol...you realize in those cases the name of the company is Senior Services, LLC right? Anyway, I don't prefer it but it works!

As soon as you say insurance...they're gonna hang up or tell you they already have it. I can criticize but I haven't gotten around it so I cant give you a suggestion :)

----------
Yes, I have also heard them use Senior Benefits as well. I like when they say "I already have Insurance. that is an opportunity to overcome that stall up front. wouldn't you agree?

----------

No, because they hang up. There's nothing you can say that can convince them that yours is better. They don't even know what they have, so whatever benefits you claim they will assume they already have them because they are "happy" with their policy.

Back