Script for Cold Calling Commercial Insurance

mts1234

Any advice or good scripts that you use when cold calling businesses for commercial insurance? Having trouble, thanks!

Just jump on the phone try different things you will figure out what works a and what doesn't real fast.

A good start is "John Doe I know you were not expecting my call today but this is "name" "with" can I have a minute of your time." Then go into what you can offer them and ask them if you can help in any way. Or if they might be interested in your services. They will let you know rt. away if they want to talk.

"John, my name is Jeff with the xyz insurance agency and I am calling to see if I can offer you a competitive quote on your business insurance when it renews?"
No need to get too complicated.

"John, my name is Jeff with the xyz insurance agency and I am calling to see if I can offer you a competitive quote on your business insurance when it renews?"
No need to get too complicated.

This. It is straight to the point and employers appreciate being forthright.

With the tough economy, I've found many people are looking for ways to reduce their insurance premiums and I wanted to find out if that's a concern of yours?

Back