Script for Cold Calling Commercial Insurance

NEVER MENTION JUST THE PRICE, because you may not be able to save them money but you may be able to give them better benefits.

Hello,

My name is ******* ******** and I am a commercial agent with ABC agency in Podunkville,Va. I am simply calling to introduce myself and let you know that we would love to have the opportunity to talk to you about your business' insurance.

Have you considered letting someone take a look at your coverage to see if you may be ABLE TO SAVE MONEY, GET BETTER BENIFITS, OR HOPEFULLY BOTH?

If yes- Great, I would love to come by and meet you and introduce myself in person, would Monday work for you? By the way, do you know when you renewal date is?

If, my renewal time is not here yet - Oh I see, would you mind if I made a note of it and called you a couple of months, or so, beforehand to set-up an appointment with you then. When is your renewal date?

If not interested-I understand, thank you for your time,,

If I can get the renewal date, and it's not right arpound the corner, which takes immediate action

1. I have a pre-programmed letter to send with my magnet card and a brochure immediately thanking them for taking the time to speak to me and to let them know that I have made a record of their renewal date(like they asked me to do).

2. I have another letter that I send about 4 months in advance stating that I amSTILL aware of their renewal and will be contacting them around that time.

3. I have another letter that I send 1 week before my call to get the appointment

4. Call and get the appointment.

5. WRITE THE BUSINESS

YOU NEED A GOOD CRM TO PULL THIS OFF, I recommend OPRIUS.com

This is awesome advice! This is the type of strategy I've recently implemented with both commercial and personal lines. Great timed schedule to stay in the forefront of prospect's minds.

NEVER MENTION JUST THE PRICE, because you may not be able to save them money but you may be able to give them better benefits.

Hello,

My name is ******* ******** and I am a commercial agent with ABC agency in Podunkville,Va. I am simply calling to introduce myself and let you know that we would love to have the opportunity to talk to you about your business' insurance.

Have you considered letting someone take a look at your coverage to see if you may be ABLE TO SAVE MONEY, GET BETTER BENIFITS, OR HOPEFULLY BOTH?

If yes- Great, I would love to come by and meet you and introduce myself in person, would Monday work for you? By the way, do you know when you renewal date is?

If, my renewal time is not here yet - Oh I see, would you mind if I made a note of it and called you a couple of months, or so, beforehand to set-up an appointment with you then. When is your renewal date?

If not interested-I understand, thank you for your time,,

If I can get the renewal date, and it's not right arpound the corner, which takes immediate action

1. I have a pre-programmed letter to send with my magnet card and a brochure immediately thanking them for taking the time to speak to me and to let them know that I have made a record of their renewal date(like they asked me to do).

2. I have another letter that I send about 4 months in advance stating that I amSTILL aware of their renewal and will be contacting them around that time.

3. I have another letter that I send 1 week before my call to get the appointment

4. Call and get the appointment.

5. WRITE THE BUSINESS

YOU NEED A GOOD CRM TO PULL THIS OFF, I recommend OPRIUS.com

Thanks for this post.

Hello,

.....QUOTE]

Thanks.

Hello,

.....QUOTE]

Thanks.

We've been very busy trying to move past Irma down here. I wanted to take a second and applaud this, I like the simplicity and straight forward approach. Could there be a better script? Perhaps but for 80-90% of folks making calls, you could do a lot worse than this.

Nice job for a first post no less.

Back