Search Engine Optimization...and other meaningless and waste of time topics...

Chumps a click is not a lead.

If a click is $9, and 6 clicks to a lead that is $54 per lead.

If you close 1 in 10 leads that is $540 per sale.

Good bargain.

Your site shows exactly 251 links pointing from other websites, your other links dont matter

Yeah I know. Not bad for a site I just finished building 5 days ago.

I have a plan, and I'm working my plan.

I've spent the past five months building my web presence. I have 47 different websites in various stages of development, and ultimately want 200 plus sites when I'm done, if I decide to stop there. I have fun building them.

My plan probably won't be completed until two to three years from now. I understand it's a process. Continuous, and consistent.

While Out-Bound links may not rank as high as In-Bound links, in it's entirety, they all add up. As you know, it's a little bit of everything, and not any one thing that helps develop good SEO.

What I have built is the sub-structure, and the foundation. The actual above ground construction has just started.

I have two websites that are already number one, and three others that are in the top ten on Google for natural search results.

My link directory that you discount, has only been live for 5 days now. Already I have been sent 18 visitors from Google for natural search results as a direct result of that directory.

Now imagine that times 200 websites, times three years from now, times 100,000 links from now, and you will begin to see the potential.

I haven't even started my campaign for backlinks yet, but with the 7500 websites that I'm already linked to, and another 3500 in the process of being added to my directory, I will have a pool of 11,000 potential link partners to begin with. Sites I've already linked to when I request a backlink from them.

That link directory by the way, will have well over 100,000 links it in within two years from now, and my article directory should have hundreds, if not more, relevant articles as well. That's what I use in place of a blog. It's the same thing, you just get other people to furnish you with relevant content, in exchange for a link.

Looking for some backlinks? Please feel free to visit my link directory, and add your website, it's free.

In time, when I'm done building all my sites, you should have more backlinks just from my sites, than most any of your competitors.

All I ask, is that if you have a website that has backlinks on it, that you add my site to it, and as I build my other sites and add your links to them, that you add those sites to yours as well.

If all of this sounds deep, and complex, it's not really. I will add that it's time consuming though.

I have software that creates my websites, software that crawls the web looking for link partners automatically, checks for backlinks, and even sends auto e-mails looking for link partners. I also use software that submits to link directories, article directories, and search engines.

Total investment? I would guess it to be about $1,500, and hundreds of hours of my time.

Keep in mind this link directory has only been live for 5 days now, but here are some search engine results from yesterday.

This is from Google search results, and these people actually clicked on my link, and entered my site as a result these searches. This is from natural search results, not Pay Per Clicks.

Somebody typed the phrase.

drug tier status
My site was number 16 on google.

quotes about fetal alcohol spectrum disorders
My site was number three on google.

endomrtriosis
Which is actually a typo error in my directory, but somebody typed in the same mis-spelling on google. (corrected)
My site was ranked number one on google.

interstitial cystitis denied life insurance
My site was ranked number 31 on Google.

That is the power of placing your website link in your signature line.

My link directory would not have been discovered or crawled as quickly if it weren't for this forum.

Keep in mind this link directory has only been live for 5 days now, but here are some search engine results from yesterday.

This is from Google search results, and these people actually clicked on my link, and entered my site as a result these searches. This is from natural search results, not Pay Per Clicks.

Somebody typed the phrase.

drug tier status
My site was number 16 on google.

quotes about fetal alcohol spectrum disorders
My site was number three on google.

endomrtriosis
Which is actually a typo error in my directory, but somebody typed in the same mis-spelling on google. (corrected)
My site was ranked number one on google.

interstitial cystitis denied life insurance
My site was ranked number 31 on Google.

That is the power of placing your website link in your signature line.

My link directory would not have been discovered or crawled as quickly if it weren't for this forum.

And you are wanting to Drive Traffic to What? Medical Conditions that would decline you for insurance?(Long-Tail) to convert to Health Leads? Your kidding right? I could probably get a #1 ranking for Brown Paper Walmart Sack too, But I doubt they would request a Health quote.:no:

Also justt because you post on this forum 5000 times, and add your signature link, Google will not just point 5000 links back to your site. If it was the easy, Every Agent on here would have a website and be driving traffic.

Last edited:
And you are wanting to Drive Traffic to What? Medical Conditions that would decline you for insurance?(Long-Tail) to convert to Health Leads? Your kidding right? I could probably get a #1 ranking for Brown Paper Walmart Sack too, But I doubt they would request a Health quote.:no:

Also justt because you post on this forum 5000 times, and add your signature link, Google will not just point 5000 links back to your site. If it was the easy, Every Agent on here would have a website and be driving traffic.

I'm not trying to be rude, but the more you post about the so-called negative aspects of my SEO efforts, the more I believe the less you may know about SEO.

I'm not driving traffic to my link directory, just the opposite, I'm receiving fresh organic google traffic because of the link directory.

And if you believe people with medical conditions can't receive insurance, don't deserve insurance, or don't need some other form of insurance than just health insurance, then is it you that has the jaded view of our industry.

I believe when a person finds interest or information in your site, they are more likely to not only bookmark your site, but pass it along to others as well.

And the more click traffic your site receives from organic google search results, the more relevant your site becomes to google's search results.

I may be way off base, and took your comments the wrong way, and I apologize in advance if that's the case.

However, I don't recall many particular posts from you with information, or suggestions on how we could better use our SEO efforts, merely posts telling us how we are wasting our time with the efforts that we do.

At least I'm trying to point people in the proper direction.

Now, for your comment about posting 5000 posts on here and not getting any backlinks from it.

It was you who pointed out earlier in this thread, (deleted somehow), that my website only had 251 links pointing to it.

Well then, I challenge you to tell me who is linking to me, and post the information on this thread.

With your great powers of SEO knowledge that shouldn't be a problem for you to find the information.

</IMG>

Well then, I challenge you to tell me who is linking to me, and post the information on this thread.

With your great powers of SEO knowledge that shouldn't be a problem for you to find the information

Pretty Simple actually, Yahoo actually shows the true links that are pointing to your actual site, than google reports

Just go to Yahoo and enter your website address with Link:htt://www

Then sort your results, and your results?========I stand corrected 254.

Yahoo! Site Explorer

Last edited:

With your great powers of SEO knowledge that shouldn't be a problem for you to find the information

Pretty Simple actually, Yahoo actually shows the true links that are pointing to your actual site, than google reports

Just go to Yahoo and enter

link:Health Insurance | You get Fast Free quotes from Professional Health Insurance Agents at Full Benefits.
Then sort your results, not from this domain, and your results?========I stand corrected 254.

Not here to argue, but honestly I am not sure you truly understand SEO, if you not aware how to check your links.

I know where, and how to locate my links, from about 150 different sources.

What I asked of you was to tell me who is linking to me.

Still waiting.

I know where, and how to locate my links, from about 150 different sources.

What I asked of you was to tell me who is linking to me.

Still waiting.
Thier is only One, Accurate, Search Engine that shows true links, so thiers not a 150 sources, maybe inaccurate sources, that really dont matter. Done arguing, but you have got a bunch of homework to do, on SEO.

Yahoo! Site Explorer

Last edited:
Thier is only One, Accurate, Search Engine that shows true links, so thiers not a 150 sources, maybe inaccurate sources, that really dont matter. Done arguing, but you have got a bunch of homework to do, on SEO.

Yahoo! Site Explorer

Well, I knew you wouldn't be able to answer the question.

That's why I asked it of you.

I gave you a chance to show your SEO intelligence, and you didn't disappoint.

The answer without actually counting them all, is that about 90% of my links, that you pointed out of which I have "254" of, come directly from my posts on this forum.

Perhaps you should do a little more research before you begin to criticize the efforts of others.

If you want it, I'm still here to help you .

Back