Search Engine Optimization...and other meaningless and waste of time topics...

HELP!!!
How do I copy all the posts on this subject as the most experienced and obviously most successful agents have revealed their secrets. Please explain how someone new coming into this business can create a successful web site when all of you more experience agents still argue about such rediculous things. Best to get back to old style selling: make calls, set appoinments, drive or webinar prospect, and know your products and how to fill out an app. Make enough to pay someone else to do the stuff you can't do. Make the phone calls, 50/day. Sales will follow.
:shocked:

Make enough to pay someone else to do the stuff you can't do.
Unfortunately many of the so called SEO professionals are often charlatans, and/or incompetent. One needs to have a certain amount of SEO expertise to even select an SEO expert so delegating this task is difficult.

No rhyme or reason to SEO. Seems like you're in the first page for Ohio Health Insurance Quotes one day, and then gone the next. Link building and fresh content are the only things that I know that work.

HELP!!!
How do I copy all the posts on this subject as the most experienced and obviously most successful agents have revealed their secrets. Please explain how someone new coming into this business can create a successful web site when all of you more experience agents still argue about such rediculous things. Best to get back to old style selling: make calls, set appoinments, drive or webinar prospect, and know your products and how to fill out an app. Make enough to pay someone else to do the stuff you can't do. Make the phone calls, 50/day. Sales will follow.

Google has created a new market for the industry to operate in. There are still many consumers who don't use the internet when the seek a health insurance carrier. You need to know what your niche is and where you fit in best. It may be a waste of your time and effort to focus on new marketing efforts when traditional methods still work for you. You can't be everything, to everyone. Remember that, serve your niche.

Back