Searching for MGA in Texas

I'm in search of an MGA for Commercial & Personal Lines in Texas. Been working with an MGA for the last 5 years and they were bought out and not liking the proposed new contract being offered and the customer service is way below par. Thanks in advance for any information.

I would be happy to help you. There are different types of roles you can play, so if you could explain what you're ideal role is? What I am asking is, are you looking to be an agency owner, or produce for an agency? Are you ALREADY an agency owner looking for a good outfit to help with appointments? Or are you simply looking for an outfit to funnel business though, or to.

If you give us at least that it will be easier to offer assistance. Also what part of Texas are you in?

Thank you! I'm an agency owner looking for a good reputable outfit, to assist with appointments. I had been contracted with an MGA and would be open to looking at this option. Victoria Texas

I am assuming P&C here. There are a number of organizations out there and geographically you are in a tough spot to get and maintain appointments as many find out. My organization is in the business of doing just that but even we struggle to get our feet in the door on much of the coastal regions in personal lines. Commercially it's actually a lot easier... what does your agency mainly focus on?

I can give you CGL for Contractors in Texas through my MGA. Shoot me a message.

Contract is standard MGA contract, you quote, we bind, you get commission.

Not sure why MGA's change contracts unless they are shorting commission.

Back