Seasoned Agent- but Need Consistent Leads

b.rockey3

Expert
I've been in this business for 15 years and after a lot of hard work and learning a lot I find myself needing consistent leads. I've always been a steady producer with generating referrals but I know getting in front of more people will only make me richer in the new year.

I've been with lead companies before and they just don't work out. I've experienced leads that were too expensive, leads that were too aged, and leads that were not qualified.

I'm so tired of the recruitment garbage- I don't want to have to be SOLD on a program...

I've been reading this site for a while now and just finally decided to make a damn account to ask the simple question of -

Where are agents able to find a consistent, successful lead source?

I mean REALLY. If you are just a recruiter for a garbage company don't reply to this!

No telemarketing stuff either... I'm not into that. I'm a door knocker.

Appreciate the advice!

I've been in this business for 15 years and after a lot of hard work and learning a lot I find myself needing consistent leads. I've always been a steady producer with generating referrals but I know getting in front of more people will only make me richer in the new year.

I've been with lead companies before and they just don't work out. I've experienced leads that were too expensive, leads that were too aged, and leads that were not qualified.

I'm so tired of the recruitment garbage- I don't want to have to be SOLD on a program...

I've been reading this site for a while now and just finally decided to make a damn account to ask the simple question of -

Where are agents able to find a consistent, successful lead source?

I mean REALLY. If you are just a recruiter for a garbage company don't reply to this!

No telemarketing stuff either... I'm not into that. I'm a door knocker.

Appreciate the advice!

I get my lead from EFES. In my opinion there is not a better system out there for the producing agent.

And why is that? Do you know from personal experience? I've heard of them but never checked into going with them.

And why is that? Do you know from personal experience? I've heard of them but never checked into going with them.

He does know from experience and is very successful with them.

I think you have two ways to go in FE. Make your job half selling and half prospecting or all selling and let someone like EFES provide your leads. You get a little less commissions buying leads from someone like EFES but consider it the cost of paying someone to do your marketing.

He does know from experience and is very successful with them.

I think you have two ways to go in FE. Make your job half selling and half prospecting or all selling and let someone like EFES provide your leads. You get a little less commissions buying leads from someone like EFES but consider it the cost of paying someone to do your marketing.

Not neccesarily. You can go on the broker program with EFES, get above street commissions and discounted mailers or you can go on the EFES lead program and have a set amount of leads delivered to you every Sat. and partner with EFES on the lead costs.

Not neccesarily. You can go on the broker program with EFES, get above street commissions and discounted mailers or you can go on the EFES lead program and have a set amount of leads delivered to you every Sat. and partner with EFES on the lead costs.

Would I have to be captive with them? I like the idea of leads every Saturday. That SOUNDS nice... is it reality?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No, only for advice for people too lazy to do their own searches and constantly ask stupid questions.

Rick

"There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers." -Einstein

Last edited:
Would I have to be captive with them? I like the idea of leads every Saturday. That SOUNDS nice... is it reality?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers." -Einstein

You are not captive with EFES. They do expect you to write business thru them on leads you get from them.

Of course it's reality to get leads every Sat. They are also in the same county or zip code that you asked for. The minimum order is 15 per week. Some agents get a s many as 30 per week or more.

I get 15 normally. I have gotten 15 leads per week on Sat. for almost 3 years now. Sometimes I get a few more, but my standing order is 15. I do pause it sometimes like Thanksgiving week and Christmas week. But, that's my choice. If I wanted leads for those weeks I would get them.

The training and support with EFES is outstanding. But, the EFES deal is really only for the fulltime FE agent. It is not for someone that wants to dabble in FE. Or that's makes FE a secondary product to med sups or MA or anything else. If one wants to do that, they do offer the broker program.

EFES subsidizes the cost of the leads. It is a true partnership. They need for the agent to be successful, so they will do everyting they can to help. As long as you work as hard as they do. They are not going to wrok harder at your business they you do.

Check out Securus also, they are very similar to EFES. I spoke with both, but chose Securus because they offered me a higher contract. But either way if you need a steady flow of leads, those are the standout companies. Both places also have several good companies under their umbrella so that you have a competitive product to sell.

Keep in mind that you should have some money set aside before you go with either company. I'd say at least a couple months living expenses.

Back